I ordered the Nuna Pipa!

ADS

monica-m

CPST Instructor
I haven't pulled the trigger just yet but I'm pretty sure this is the seat I'm getting as well. I heard it will come in red as well as black and I would really like to see the red before choosing. Congrats on the pregnancy and new seat!

cowgirlsmommy

I haven't pulled the trigger just yet but I'm pretty sure this is the seat I'm getting as well. I heard it will come in red as well as black and I would really like to see the red before choosing. Congrats on the pregnancy and new seat!

I ordered the red. I'll post pics for you when I get it. And thank you :)

Baylor

269 For an Infant seat? Does it change diapers?

Wow that is a lot for a seat that only goes up to 28.6 lbs max.

jacqui276

Congrats on your pregnancy and the new seat!

You will have to post pics of the seat when you get it.

Infant seats here standardly go for $200-$300+ dollars unless you get a rear-adjust snugride/dorel seat so it seems like a reasonable price to me!

finn

Congrats on your pregnancy and the new seat!

You will have to post pics of the seat when you get it.

Infant seats here standardly go for $200-$300+ dollars unless you get a rear-adjust snugride/dorel seat so it seems like a reasonable price to me!

Same here :) in fact $269 for a seat and base is cheap!

YinzerMama

That is a heck of a lot of money for a baby bucket, but as someone who just ordered a peg perego convertible that I don't really *need* I am not going to fault anyone for wanting to play around with a really awesome car seat.

:eek:

What exactly does the leg do and does it make much difference with a bucket?

The extra spiffy sun shade portion looks pretty cool. I was never able to drink the keyfit love because of how their sun shades cover so little. Graco girl here...

cowgirlsmommy

That is a heck of a lot of money for a baby bucket, but as someone who just ordered a peg perego convertible that I don't really *need* I am not going to fault anyone for wanting to play around with a really awesome car seat.

:eek:

What exactly does the leg do and does it make much difference with a bucket?

The extra spiffy sun shade portion looks pretty cool. I was never able to drink the keyfit love because of how their sun shades cover so little. Graco girl here...

The stability leg reduces rotation in an accident. By 90% according to Nuna. There's a YouTube video explaining it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHIqIW5eKes&feature=youtube_gdata_player

YinzerMama

I feel like the buckets are so low, the risk of twist is not so great - but like I said I am not about to fault anyone for playing with a neat seat. :) Hope you love it!!

Reactions: Kel

daniele_ut

It sounds like a really cool seat! Congrats on your little one on the way!

I have no room to criticize anyone for spending money on an infant seat since I've owned roughly 20 strollers over the course of the past 9 years! There are currently still 6 in my house (4 of which are about to be sold) and 1 on the way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC