Fall/Winter Boys 2t & 3t. Carters, Old Navy, Adidas, and tons of Gymboree!

zactayaus

Fall/Winter Boys 2t & 3t. Osh Kosh, Old Navy, and tons of Gymboree!

Any reasonable offer accepted! I need these gone!

Anything that isn't marked is still available!

Clean out time! I have been holding on to these for way to long and need to free up some space.

All prices include shipping. Will ship to Canada just PM for additional fees. Paypal only. If you ask for my pp addy I expect payment within 24 hours or I will move onto the next interested party. Happy shopping!:)

Brand new with tags Phillies outfit. Size 2t. $10ppd. SOLD
Osh Kosh fleece lined windbreaker yellow jacket. Size 2t. EUC $10ppd. SOLD
Osh Kosh fleece lined windbreaker red jacket. Size 24mo. VGUC $8ppd.
100_2257.jpg

Holiday Outfit. Says 3t but fits like a 2t. EUC $10ppd.
Old Navy fleece. Size 2t. EUC $6ppd.
Disney Store overalls. Size 2t. VGUC $10ppd.
Geniune Kids outfit by Osh Kosh. Size 2t. VGUC $8ppd. SOLD
100_2256.jpg

All Gymboree size 2t. All in play condition. Take all 4 for $12ppd!
Stripes airplane- $4ppd.
Bear- shirt has stains on front- $3ppd.
Green dog- $4ppd.
Blue dog- $4ppd.
100_2261.jpg

All Gymboree size 2t.
Football shirt with orange pants and hat. Play condition. shirt has stains, pants are faded. $8ppd.
Polo with navy corduroy pants. VGUC $10pp.
100_2262.jpg

All Gymboree size 2t.
Snow Pals- pants are lined- GUC $8ppd.
Husky Terrain- only worn 1 time! EEUC $15ppd.
100_2263.jpg

All Gymbore size 2t.
All Aboard brown shirt/red lined pants- VVGUC $10ppd. SOLD
All Aboard red shirt/brown lined pants- GUC $8ppd. SOLD
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo lined pants- Play condition. Shirt has stains and small hole in cuff of sleeve. $7ppd.
100_2265.jpg

All size 2t.
Gymboree- I'm a Catch- lined pants. EUC $12ppd. SOLD
Gymboree- Out to Sea- lined pants. Play condition- some stains on shirt. $8ppd.
Crazy 8- Cool Like Daddy- Lined pants. Play condtion- some stains on shirt. $8ppd.
100_2267.jpg

All Gymboree size 2t.
Racoons with green skinny jeans. Does have a very very small stain on front of shirt but otherwise I consider this in EUC. $12ppd.
Rodeo Star- Thermal shirt- VGUC- this outfit is heavy so $12ppd.
Rock Academy- VGUC. $10ppd.
100_2270.jpg

All Gymboree size 2t.
Soccer hedgehog- light pink stain on right shoulder otherwise in GUC. $10ppd. SOLD
Fleece set- GUC $10ppd.
Dinosaur set- lined pants. VGUC $12ppd.
100_2271.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

munchkin

What kind of deal could you make me if I took everything? Yours and my sister's style is so similar she has loved everything I've ever gotten from you!

zactayaus

What kind of deal could you make me if I took everything? Yours and my sister's style is so similar she has loved everything I've ever gotten from you!

lol! I'm heading to bed now as it's 1:30am here. I'll see what I can do once I'm up and moving in the morning. :)

emma33021

If pp doesn't take everything, I'm interested in All aboard sets and just one year sleepera. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

mommy2env

I'm interested in the red lined jacket, can you send me a picture of that alone?

The snowboarder and dino sets, do you think they run big or true to size? DS is small, still wearing size 18 months. I'm wondering if they'd fit.

zactayaus

I'm interested in the red lined jacket, can you send me a picture of that alone?

The snowboarder and dino sets, do you think they run big or true to size? DS is small, still wearing size 18 months. I'm wondering if they'd fit.

The snowboarder and dino sets do run a bit big. Sorry.

I'll get you a seperate pic of the Jacket Sunday night. We are away this weekend for a wedding.

geekKT

Just bumping for you. Mine is a year younger, but they must be about the same size because everything you're getting rid of is what we're already moving out of too! (it's always cute, so I look anyway)

zactayaus

Just bumping for you. Mine is a year younger, but they must be about the same size because everything you're getting rid of is what we're already moving out of too! (it's always cute, so I look anyway)

Thanks, but I'm just a super procrastinator. Lol. My ds is in a size 5 now. I still need to post all his 3's and 4's.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC