For Sale Checking interest Cherry Pie CCO

jordansmom

SOLD Checking interest Cherry Pie CCO

SOLD

[/COLOR][/COLOR]Price reduced! $120 shipped east coast!

Any interest in a May 2012 Combi Coccoro dressed in Cherry Pie?

Selling for my best friend and I can attest to its condition and care. No accidents, no pets, non smoking home. Currently at my house and I just washed the cover and inserts and they are air drying outside. BF used for her third a handful of times in daddy's car for a tight three across with two Radians.

I see one snag on the infant head insert and a couple very small snags in foot area of the cover. No stains that I see. Pictures should show peel-y label on back and two small scratches on side sticker. Also, cracks in foam near top tether strap,but foam is in tact if that makes sense. I have previous authorization from Combi to use a piece of packing tape on a similar crack, but will leave it for the new owner to decide what they want to do.

No d-ring included. All inserts included. Thinking $120 local (07946) and I may be willing to drive to meet depending on location. Don't have a box as of right now, but may be able to ship, buyer pays shipping costs.

HAVE A BOX, CAN SHIP! Make an offer if the price is off!

Will post pictures when the cover is dry and if there is interest!

Last edited:
ADS

jordansmom

Working on this for you! Have a big children's consignment sale the next two days and probably won't be able to get you a quote until the end of the week. Bear with me!

Janina -
I'm coming up with about $20 shipping via USPS standard post or priority mail with my estimate of it weighing about 15 pounds. Of course, my scale needs a new battery, but it should be a somewhat accurate estimate. It would come shipped in a Scenera box.

jordansmom

Did I miss pics? Interested:)

Nope, you didn't miss them! No one has been interested enough to ask for them yet!

It's a lot easier for me to email them from the IPad since I haven't figured out to do more than one at a time from here. If you can PM me your email I can send them ASAP.

Thanks!

jordansmom

Would you ship to 45251? It's Ohio...

Yes, I can! Shipping looks to be about $5 to $10 more, so how about $128 total to cover the increase in shipping and Paypal fees? It's all boxed up and ready to go to a new home...if you want pictures, please PM me your email and I can send them later today.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC