Amazon Mom Appreciation = CHEAP SEATS!

ADS

Cath3114

It looks like the color choices are going to be limited--you can only get the 20% off items on the list and when it states something like "britax Frontier 90, Onyx" they really do mean 20% off that color only. I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow but I know they've made random cover choices at previous events.

I'll play around some more, but on the Frontier 90, I added a Zebra to my cart and it applied the discount.

Mercuria

I'll play around some more, but on the Frontier 90, I added a Zebra to my cart and it applied the discount.

Maybe the previous weirdness was because the other colors were from third party sellers. The event only applies to items sold by Amazon.

As for Mom and Prime, Mom included Prime shipping (but not video, I think) when it was in beta, and you needed invitations to join/membership was limited. The discount used to be greater, as well (I think 30%).

Now it includes a trial of Prime, but you have to renew Prime to keep your benefits after the 3 months is up. Mom is basically a free add-on to Prime that gets you the 20% S&S diapers and wipes and also 20% S&S every month you have 5 or more S&S items sent. Plus, obviously, access to these events.

MommaMia

My DD is just over 3.5. We don't plan to turn her until at least 4. Is it worth getting a Pinnacle 90 (our choice FF seat) at these discounted prices and then let it sit for 5 months? Or are these prices known to pop up from time to time?? I haven't done too much price comparisons, but I was expecting to spend about $270 on the pinnacle. These prices are far better. We don't have to move to the pinnacle immediately, so I have time to shop around after Xmas, but I'm not sure how often these great sales come around...

Juliebuggie

Thanks for posting this I just signed up and used the discount. R100 in stone 148.71 yeah so much cheaper I have been stalking these for a few weeks

ebp913

For the Foonf... only the special edition colors work like the Julius Stripe, Faux Hawk and Hearts. The solid colors do not work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC