suzuki XL7?

broken4u05

Ok i know i have been asking question after question about different cars and SUVs and all and tell me if i am bugging you. lol. but i want to know about the suzuki XL7. I like the look of it but how much room is there behind the back seat? can i put my stoller there? Thanks anything will help really

ADS

broken4u05

thanks. i will take a look at them when i get home from class. Also if anyone else knows of any low priced SUV with a 3row i would love to hear about it.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I have a 2001 Suzuki XL7 4WD. It has third row and seats 7. It is a small car and the third row seat is small but I have been able to install Britax Boulevard seat and a Radian. The second row seats three and third row seats two. The space behind the third row is small but I have been able to carry various strollers. I have a Bob Revolution, Maclaren Techno, Inglesina Twin Swift and Pliko P3 that I have been able to put in the back cargo area, not all at the same time. :D The Revolution was tight but it does fold compact and I did get it to work. Hope this helps. If you need photos let me know.

broken4u05

i would love photos when you can get a chance. The ones online do not show too much. Seats that you have fit in will help a lot too if you have tried things out (i know i do it for fun)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi, I will try to get some photos tomorrrow to help you out. :D Do you want just photos of strollers in the cargo area or photos of the carseats installed in the second row and third row too? Let me know.

broken4u05

hey have you had a chance to take any photos for me? I am not in any hurry but i didn't want you to forget because i would love to see it. Again thank you

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hey, I have taken some photos of various car seat placement positions that I have used before. I still need to get the photos of the strollers in the cargo area. :rolleyes: Keep in mind that when I took these photos I didn't bother strapping them in to the car. It would have been a pain since I was putting them in and taking them out for different photos. Hope this helps.

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k99/bogaczyk/

broken4u05

thank you soo much that helps a lot. and i love your seats. thanks so much and i can't wait to see the photos of the cargo area

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC