3 across pics?

AK11161217

I just installed 3 across today for the first time ever! Took me almost 4 hours and recruited someone to help after a while who was stronger than me but I did it. 3 across in my Mom's Chevy Blazer. Each seat was installed tight with barely any movement at all. (I probably had acceptable installs a couple times before getting my perfect as possible installs. (I'm a perfectionist and just discovered a new passion for carseat safety! lol So much so that not only did I go out and buy 2 new seats for my kids for my car but I also bought 3 new seats for my Mom since we go with her on a weekly basis.) The seats are for my son, 4.5 years, daughter, 2.5 years, and baby brother, 8 months and they are all rear facing! Even better yet my Mom, myself, and our total of 3 little ones can now go places together without needing more than one vehicle! :cool:

(Can't figure out how to add photo directly so adding pic to amazon and adding a link!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-m...KG/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr?tag=carseatorg-20

ADS

thepote

Hi and welcome,

You are in good company if you've been bitten by the child passenger safety bug :)

That backseat looks nice. Love that cover. I hope it takes less time to re-install next time. Four hours!

AK11161217

Hi and welcome,

You are in good company if you've been bitten by the child passenger safety bug :)

That backseat looks nice. Love that cover. I hope it takes less time to re-install next time. Four hours!

Thanks and luckily they'll just be staying there until of course my DS outgrows RF and I have to turn it FF. And I'm so glad to not have to move carseats back and forth between our vehicles weekly anymore too! :jive:

Anyone else have any 3 across pics they'd like to share?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC