The First Years combination seat?

ADS

agave

I almost ordered it a long time ago now I have a booster rider and an almost 4 yr old happily riding RF and 2 frontiers in the closet.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I believe its original release date was around two (or maybe even three!) years ago. Christineka ordered one from Amazon. She finally got notice earlier this year that it was coming out!

Then...

It didn't. The release date got pushed back AGAIN.

So to answer your question, no one has used it (unless it was a prototype), so there probably aren't any opinions about it yet. :eek:

It better be a kick-butt seat to live up to this build-up! :mad:

mommyfrog

How could a person go about asking Target to change their wording? They say to use the harness for babies then turn it into a booster for your toddler. It really needs to say toddler and child, or something. I'm not a tech anymore though. I'm not sure my words have much weight!!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
If you can get them to change it, I will be very impressed! I have tried and tried again to get Target to change their absurd grammatical errors, as well as their mathematical errors, and they do nothing. Nothing.

christineka

Amazon is saying October now. I'm convinced it's a figment of my imagination at this point.

Yep. Just checked my order and it does indeed say Oct 28th now. I do have a bunch of gift cards tied to this purchase. Perhaps one of these days I'll cancel the order and then go on a little shopping spree. ;)

Update: I did it- I cancelled the order. Then I went shopping, but didn't actually buy anything.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC