Porsche Junior car seat?

ADS

sarahlove

I've seen these mentioned on Porsche owner boards. They've been around for a few years at least. I don't remember who makes them or much more but $100 just seems cheap for a seat so makes me think it may be old.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
They're old European Britax seats. They've been around a long time.

Edit: not the seat I was expecting to see, but traditionally Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, they've often been Britax/Römer. I'm looking that one up now.

Wendy

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It looks somewhat like a Kiddy Guardian or Kiddy Phoenix, but not exactly. It also looks a bit like the Jane Xtend, but not exactly.

_juune

It looks somewhat like a Kiddy Guardian or Kiddy Phoenix, but not exactly. It also looks a bit like the Jane Xtend, but not exactly.

Why do I have it in the back of my head that Kiddy made the porche seat with shield? But I definitely can't find any source that says so.
Jane I think only has shield seat since quite recently, one of the "slap a shield on a booster and call it a group 1-2-3" bunch.

Current Porsche's child seats are 100% Britax, at least in Europe.

julia94115

If anyone has the time/interest- that thread with the photos are a bunch of Porsche car guys talking about extended rear facing, etc. It's pretty funny.

Yeah- I thought the seat looked pretty cool too. And then it converts into a NBB. Neat!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
If anyone has the time/interest- that thread with the photos are a bunch of Porsche car guys talking about extended rear facing, etc. It's pretty funny.

Yeah- I thought the seat looked pretty cool too. And then it converts into a NBB. Neat!

I think post #16 and #22 are my favorites. Though I also like some of the posts on page 3. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC