Clek releasing longer crotch strap for Foonf

ADS

gsdguenter

Hmm, my 4 yr old and 6 yr old both fit in it fine. I didn't even realize the crotch strap was too small.

Have to pay more attention next time I buckle DD2 in.

eduller

Anyone know - is this going to be an accessory you can buy, or will they send them out to registered Foonf owners?

Persimmon

FWIW, I emailed Clek and asked when they would be for sale. They said they would be available in the fall and to watch the Facebook page. So I assumed we had to buy them and was not corrected.

Clek CPST

Anyone know - is this going to be an accessory you can buy, or will they send them out to registered Foonf owners?

Based on the information I have right now, you will need to buy it. There is nothing wrong with the current crotch buckles, so there won't be an automatic replacement program. I don't know yet what we're looking at in terms of cost but know it'll be kept reasonable. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC