Must Buy Price for Radian RXT

S

savingsuitt

I am wanting to purchase a Radian for my 07 Civic. We currently have a Pria 70, but will move it to my husband's 12 CRV so I can have more room in the back of my car. We aren't in any hurry so I want to wait for a great deal. At what price would you say the Radian is a must buy? I know it got down to $220 on Amazon in Jan and there are sometimes sales at BBB. I'm keeping an eye on all the major sites for sales and coupons but just need to know when to pull the trigger. Thanks!

ADS

AK11161217

I am wanting to purchase a Radian for my 07 Civic. We currently have a Pria 70, but will move it to my husband's 12 CRV so I can have more room in the back of my car. We aren't in any hurry so I want to wait for a great deal. At what price would you say the Radian is a must buy? I know it got down to $220 on Amazon in Jan and there are sometimes sales at BBB. I'm keeping an eye on all the major sites for sales and coupons but just need to know when to pull the trigger. Thanks!

That's the price I would go for considering like a week ago I got 3 trekk RXTs around that price. First one was a floor model for 225 on Ebay with recent DOM (3/13) and I earned 4.50 Ebay bucks and I got the other 2 for 219.99 at JustKidsStore.com a few days later when I found that deal and convinced myself to buy more seats. :cool: I needed to use the $20 off $200 purchase link they have to get the $220 price. Someone has the code posted on this link. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=250106 Right now justkidsstore has the trekk $10 more than I when I bought it for but it might go back down again. It went from being the higher price, then down to the lower price and now it's back up again so who knows. Other color options are a little more expensive though. And for the record I love our new RXTs. I have them 3 across RF in my mom's blazer and my 4.5 year old DS, 2.5 DD, and 8 month old baby brother all fit in their seats great.

krasota

Justkidsstore has run the best sales that I've seen. And they run them every couple months or so. They just had radians (aside from the Trekk colorway) onsale in May or June, so keep an eye. I paid around 220.

YinzerMama

You can scope amazon for open box ones. I got a cobalt one for 227. There was a purple one for 220 yesterday but now it is up to 232. Shadow is 227.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC