Any interest? FR90 and ProSport

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The summer is almost over and my full-time nanny days are probably over (depending on if I get a job after I graduate). I was thinking of getting cheaper seats to have for my random weekends with the boys and saving the money I make from my beloved seats.

So, any interest? I'd prefer local, but who knows. I'm in eastern PA, so can travel a bit. I'm in South Jersey a lot as well as out towards Delaware.

FR90 in Congo and Recaro ProSport in Blaze. They're both in excellent condition. I know the Frontier has a 6/13 DOM and I believe the ProSport is 11/12.

I'm not sure on price yet; just checking interest. :D

ADS

Kac

Yes, you definitely need a Frontier 90! It is the easiest installation ever...and it's a pretty red. :)

Kac

I'm awful with putting pictures up here. I will work on that this afternoon. I can text or email pictures in the meantime.

Prices...hm, I'm truly not sure what would be good. Let me look into that too now that there is interest.

2BunniesMommy

Might be interested in the Frontier90 if you decide to ship. Might not be worth it for either of us though, because I am in California. I will keep an eye out on the thread to see what you end up deciding as far as price.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC