Diono customer service rave...

soph's mom

does Diono ever ask for anything back? They don't want this defective rxt cover back (a snap broke), they didn't want my broken latch strap and connectors from my xtsl, they sent me two complete sets of harness pads just bc I lost them for my xtsls for free... They are sending a friend of mine with a special needs toddler a free set of the big harness pads for the xtsl I sold her... I have to rave on their customer service! I know some people haven't had the best experience with them but I've been very impressed.

ADS

carseatmama007

They have mailed me a new crotch buckle and new headwings for my XTSL with no hassle. The issues were entirely my fault, and it was well after (like 2-3 years) I purchased the seat. All completely free! I love them! :dance: I've never sent the broken stuff back.

koda&phiasmama

After a few emails and sending photos and proof of purchase they are replacing my RXT completely for a broken leg side and torn cover ! I was very pleased ! They are requesting the old seat back though.

Cryssy Jane

Lucky, the last few times something has been replaced ended up in me having to return every single item that came with the seat or I'd be charged. :-/

tam_shops

I've always had great service for damaged and/or replacement parts.

Only thing I don't love is depending on who you speak to, you can get a different answer about technical stuff. I did learn to get the 1st person I spoke to to confirm the information w/ someone higher up and found much more consistent answers that way. My SKJP seat is gone now, I loved the seat, hated the install in my Toyota, but once in, back to loving it. LOL

tam

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
does Diono ever ask for anything back?

When my Radian XT had the "melting labels" issue, they sent me a new seat, but they did want the old one back (including the cover, pads, carrying strap, etc.).

Now I've gone through two more Radians which also both had the "melting labels." :( I haven't contacted them again because I think it is just these seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC