Pics of the Tango PKWY and a couple questions

love-pink

Not sure why one of our Parkways showed up already, its still showing as "in fulfillment" on my order... :dance:

Anyways I hadn't seen any Tango pictures posted yet. I was worried I wouldn't like it but it turned out to be a great color.

For anyone wondering how it puzzles with a new gen. Britax... very nicely!! The body wing slips right into the BLVD shell cut out in my vehicle.

And for the questions...
Is it okay for the head wing to touch the outside of the vehicle? This close to the airbag?? Its just softly resting on there.

Is it okay for the booster to hang off the end of the seat a half inch (probably less I didn't measure)? Its not touching the vehicle door when I close it ;) You can kind of see what Im talking about in the 2nd photo.

Last edited:
ADS

Baylor

That is dang pretty.... Dang just when I think Im out.. you pull me back in!!!

Off to shop.. :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
VERY pretty! I am impressed that the body wing of the Parkway so perfectly fits behind the lip of the Boulevard! :thumbsup: for possible three-across situations!

julia94115

Any one have any thoughts about the over hang or touching near the side airbag?

Is that in a Honda CRV? It looks EXACTLY like our Parkway placement- touching the upper side like that.

I posted the same question here a few weeks ago and didn't get an answer.
I'll be watching this thread!

monstah

Ooh, awesome! I loved the red but thought it was red/brown so went with all black. I should have looked up more pics, darn it. :p

I'm good with the placement, etc. I thought it would fit under the lip of the BLVD, that's great!

Last edited:

love-pink

I'm not sure if the link will work and it took me forever to search, but I thought I had asked a similar question when I was concerned about this issue in my Impala.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=236691

It's by no means putting extra pressure on that spot on the vehicle nor the booster so at this point I'm okay with the touching.

tracee877

Is it red and gray or red and brown? I have dark gray interior and was thinking it was brown and would clash. This is the only color combo I like on the seat. Why couldn't they have done the blue on this seat GRR!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I wonder if this matches the Congo. It looks like a deeper red as opposed to bright red.

xxluckychicxx

In my Civic it has a big warning not to have anything resting against the side airbags.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC