Evenflo Titan 65

babygirlsmom1005

Everything I have read it is the same as a Evenflo SureRide without the padding.

Yes? I ordered it yesterday but just want to make 100% sure (and it was a two pack, which worked out perfect due to both boys need a back up seat).

We just recently were rear ended and had to trash our Frontier 85, Radian XT and Cosco Apt. I have on pre-order a Stuido Nextfit, Zebra FN 85 (both should ship next month).

I couldn't find any prices to compare the Titan 65 too, but after shipping and a $10 off discount, it came to $70 each - figured that was a good deal since the SureRide is going for $99?

http://www.childsource.com/evenflo-titan-65-multi-pack/

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
FYI - Don't be surprised if the cover isn't what is shown in the pic. You're ordering an institutional model with "factory select" covers. That means you never know what you're gonna get until you open that box. Hopefully you'll get lucky. My institutional Titan 65 order this year was fairly small - half of my order came in a brownish neutral cover which was fine. The other half came with a horrific cover. I'm not sure I'll be able to give those away for free. Lol! Consider yourself warned and good luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC