Extra Entry Thread for CarseatBlog's Clek Olli Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
You may reply here only for an EXTRA bonus entry. To be eligible to win, you MUST first follow the Rafflecopter instructions and leave a comment at CarseatBlog:

http://carseatblog.com/22993/

Once you have followed the instructions using the Rafflecopter widget at CarseatBlog and left a comment there, then you may leave a comment here for an additional entry!

If you reply here without following the instructions and leaving a comment at CarseatBlog, your extra entry will not be eligible, sorry!

This contest closes on or around 10PM Eastern time on August 19th, 2013.

ADS

Baylor

Re: New Sponsor Giveaway: Welcome Clek! - Update from Our Blog

I would love this seat for my boys! I love Clek but never had the cash to buy one!!

Thanks for the contest!

Welcome Clek!!!

cbrooks

I so wish to win this. My daughter's harmony backless is flat cushioned out after owning it for awhile. I want to prevent her numb bum, seriously, let me win. lol

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Oooooh! :dance::dance:

I posted on the blog, but will repeat the story here.

A few weeks ago, as my niece got out of her backless booster, she tipped it and almost crashed to the ground. Thankfully, I was standing right there because I was encouraging her to grab her art projects, so she crashed into me instead of the ground. The incident scared me and I now want to use a LATCH-able backless in that location. The Clek Olli would be PERFECT!

mamom

Re: New Sponsor Giveaway: Welcome Clek! - Update from Our Blog

Thanks Clek, love your backless boosters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC