Not sure what to do regarding Signo/Dreamtime Baby order

Cindy&Connor

I ordered the Signo when Dreamtime baby had it listed for the mistake price. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Signo because they said it's backordered until October 10th. I was thinking about asking if I could get a Como instead for that price because I'm so impatient. The main differences are the LATCH bar and the infinite adjust, right? Well, there's no LATCH in the car we'll be using it in and I don't really care for the Blvd's infinite adjust. What would you do in my situation?

ADS

mimieliza

How much was the mistake price?

I'm not sure; if it was a really good deal, I wouldn't want to rock the boat too much - they could just decide to refund your money.

Cindy&Connor

It was $180 total. You're probably right, I just want it now.

ETA-The thing that made me wonder is someone else ordered from them at that price and got a Como instead.:confused:

LuvBug

I think the signo listed is really the como. I *think* Julie(joolsplus3) ordered at that price and she received a como instead.

Cindy&Connor

That's who I was talking about. I wonder why they're telling me October 10th then? Isn't that when the Signo was supposed to ship, before the date was changed again?

mom2boys

I ordered a cobalt one from Dreamtime baby and have called twice and talked to 2 different customer service reps and they told me it was indeed the Signo and that as of right now, it will be shipped straight from Recaro when they release the Signo. They told me Oct. 10th, but someone who went to the ABC show said Recaro was saying November for the Signo. I have not received a Como yet, but I guess I wouldn't mind either way, it's still a great deal. I was reassured though that it was a Signo because I told them many times about it possibly being a Como and they said it was indeed the Signo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC