Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All new or like new baby/kid items: Beco, Hotsling, Leap Frog, Gymboree, Nintendo, Misc.

All items come from a smoke- and pet-free environment. Verified PayPal only, please. Let me know if you have any questions. Open to reasonable offers and multiple purchase discounts!

SOLD! NEW/Never Used Beco Carrier, $55 shipped.

LIKE NEW Hotsling, Size 4/Large, $45 shipped.

LIKE NEW Baby Bath blow-up liner, $5 add on to any purchase.

Digital Picture Frame, $25 shipped.

SOLD! NWT Gymboree Gymmies Gown, Size 10/12, $10 shipped.

NIP Leapster Games, $7.50 shipped/each.

NIP Voice Fire Alarms, $20 shipped/each.

NIP LeapPad Silicone Skin and Screen Protector, $10 shipped together.

NIP Leap Frog Leap Pad AC Adapters (2), $7.50 shipped/each.

NIP Leap Frog Leap Pad Carry Cases (2), $12.50 shipped/each.

LIKE NEW Nintendo DS Lite Hello Kitty Accessory Pack, $10 shipped.

EUC Nintendo DS XL, $55 shipped.

SOLD! EUC Nintendo DS Lite and accessories, $50 shipped.
    Last edited by waterbaby; 11-09-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: All new or like new baby/kid items: Beco, Hotsling, Leap Frog, Gymboree, Nintendo, Misc.

Interested in the pic frame. Can you add a memory card (does it have a slot) for additional photos?
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Re: All new or like new baby/kid items: Beco, Hotsling, Leap Frog, Gymboree, Nintendo, Misc.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Interested in the pic frame. Can you add a memory card (does it have a slot) for additional photos?
    My best guess is yes... just going off of what's on the front of the box:

6" LCD Digital Photo Frame
    128 MB internal memory
    No PC Required
    Copy your photos, videos, and MP3s directly from your memory card, digital camera or PC

Included: frame, 128MB internal memory, AC adapter, remote control, and USB cable.

It's sealed. I could open it and take a look if you'd like?
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

What material is the nightgown? I'm probably interested in it. I am also not familar with the differences between the Nintendos, explain them to me because I probably want one and maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by 2BunniesMommy View Post
    What material is the nightgown? I'm probably interested in it. I am also not familar with the differences between the Nintendos, explain them to me because I probably want one and maybe both.
    The night gown is a heavy jersey knit.

I don't have specifics on the Nintendos, other than they both function/play the same, but the XL has a much larger screen vs. the Lite. I bet a Google search would be much more helpful than me, lol. I'll have to ask my daughter in the morning. She'll know more about them.

I want the nightgown for sure. I'm going to look into the Nintendos tomorrow and let you know. Want to look up what the differences are, make sure they play the same games, and find anything else I might need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2BunniesMommy View Post
    I want the nightgown for sure. I'm going to look into the Nintendos tomorrow and let you know. Want to look up what the differences are, make sure they play the same games, and find anything else I might need to know.
    Okay, great! My daughter says they both play the same games and "do the same things", just that one is bigger than the other. Wish I could be of more help. I'm not a gaming mom.

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

What Beco carrier is it?
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

Quote Originally Posted by rachelandtyke View Post
    What Beco carrier is it?
    It's sold, sorry! Just updated original post.

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Just as well! I don't really need any more carriers - especially since DD2 hates them, lol!
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    Okay, great! My daughter says they both play the same games and "do the same things", just that one is bigger than the other. Wish I could be of more help. I'm not a gaming mom.

Thank you!

That answer is actually perfect.

In line with my thread about my kids not cleaning up, I think I will pass on the game systems so as not to add to the stuff that needs cleaned up when we really do need to get rid of stuff. I know they would love them, but DD1 does have a Kindle Fire and DD2 is allowed to borrow mine, so a game system with extra parts is probably a bad idea for us.

I do still want the nightgown. I love it and I think DD1 will also. Please PM me your PP address and I will get payment to you.

I need one of the leap frog ac adaptors

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

I'm interested in the DS Lite and accessories.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessimamma View Post
    I need one of the leap frog ac adaptors
    Great! I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    I'm interested in the DS Lite and accessories.
    Okay! Do you need any additional info?

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

PM me about shipping and payment info please? I need to talk to my husband.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Thumbs up Re: All new or like new baby/kid items: Beco, Hotsling, Leap Frog, Gymboree, Nintendo, Misc.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    PM me about shipping and payment info please? I need to talk to my husband.
    Done!

I'm so sad I missed that Beco. I've always wanted Carnival.

I'm still interested in one of the ac adaptors!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessimamma View Post
    I'm still interested in one of the ac adaptors!
    Sorry! I thought I had PMed you. Check your Inbox.