Bubblebum- how is it packaged?

Dillipop

Just got a bubblebum in the mail. The plastic case looked like it was scotch taped shut and when I opened the booster, it was tied into a smaller shape with what looks like a gray shoelace. Normal? The manual also had a small stain that may or may not have come from my kid touching it. Though it doesn't look like what she had in her hand.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I think the plastic tube mine was in was taped shut, but it was clear the booster had never been out of it. The booster was inside a bag. Did yours have a bag?

hrice

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure mine had a clear circle sticker to seal it and the BB was wrapped in a purple ribbon that was velcroed.

A stained manual would make me think its a return.

Last edited:

Dillipop

There was a purple bag as well. Hmmm. Maybe I'll take a trip to the Target that carries these and see if I can exchange it.

spbabyg113

I just got one last week and the plastic container was taped but it was a heavy duty, obviously from the factory tape, not your run of the mill scotch tape that most people have in their drawer. If you have a store nearby that sells them I'd compare packaging but if you're still unsure I'm sure they wouldn't give you any hassle exchanging it.

Dillipop

I just got one last week and the plastic container was taped but it was a heavy duty, obviously from the factory tape, not your run of the mill scotch tape that most people have in their drawer. If you have a store nearby that sells them I'd compare packaging but if you're still unsure I'm sure they wouldn't give you any hassle exchanging it.

Was your seat tied up with a gray shoelace to get it small enough to fit in the purple bag and the canister?

littleangelfire

I got mine straight from Bubble Bum and it was shipped that way, scotch tape on the plastic tube, looked totally beat up and messy.

Pepse

I just got mine today from target.com.

It was the same in a tube with tape holding it shut. The actual booster was not tied together with strings as the manual said.

Our target of course doesn't carry it

tl01

Was your seat tied up with a gray shoelace to get it small enough to fit in the purple bag and the canister?

Mine was tied with something... Maybe a zip tie.. But I don't totally remember. I thought a zip tie was a bad idea as scissors near and inflatable booster seemed a little risky;). The plastic container was taped and best up. It was in a little bag inside of the tube.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC