Anyone have the '13 Parkway yet?

love-pink

Id love to see pics of the new Britax Parkway if anyone has one!

Specifically a front shot.... a front shot next to the previous model.... or even better would be measurements of how wide the body wings are on each model :dance:

ADS

love-pink

tl01

I have a pic of DS1 in it. You can compare that pic to a pic of him in an Affix which is like a turbo booster. Would that help?

tl01

that would!! thank you!

New parkway
447B24FF-DB3B-4F57-B29F-53155443ED39-2570-000000EC012F0BB7_zps2786de53.jpg

Affix
5691D18C-477E-4788-BD62-132DD0E9E099-2570-000000EE4C7F273B_zpsfe7f297e.jpg

The Affix is in the tallest position or 2nd tallest... I don't remember for sure.

love-pink

New parkway

Holy growing room!! Thank you for posting!

I have room in my three across for the '12 PKWY.... Just trying to decide if I have enough room for the wider wings of the '13 PKWY :D Or even if they would puzzle with the shell of my center seat for DD2.

Last edited by a moderator:

monstah

Now I'm even more excited to get ours. :p

Unfortunately, it's in the hands of FedEx and their successful delivery rate to my house is about 40/60. On time percentage is zero. Le sigh. At least I know it left Reno on 8/6?

tl01

Holy growing room!! Thank you for posting!

I have room in my three across for the '12 PKWY.... Just trying to decide if I have enough room for the wider wings of the '13 PKWY :D Or even if they would puzzle with the shell of my center seat for DD2.

I was surprised by how much room he has in it. I'm debating this booster or the new probooster... I need to measure seat depth and shoulder belt guide height before I buy. Hurry up probooster!!

Phineasmama

I was surprised by how much room he has in it. I'm debating this booster or the new probooster... I need to measure seat depth and shoulder belt guide height before I buy. Hurry up probooster!!

What about the new maxi Cosi booster? That's the one I'm waiting on :D

tl01

What about the new maxi Cosi booster? That's the one I'm waiting on :D

I wonder if that one will need headrest support? Also... Do we have any clue how tall it will be? I wonder if I would like the lack of armrests. I know that will sure help in tight three across situations but I don't usually have a space issue.

Lenae

I don't know how well it puzzles, but we're on our way home from a wedding, so I should be able to measure for you this evening.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC