Our Marathon is here with some cute pics of my boy

3acorns4Christy

Hey ladies!

My new Mossy Oak Marathon arrived last night, YAY with a DOM of 08/07/07 (pretty good). I installed it in my car because the lockoffs are the new way, flipped so they actually lock. My locking seatbelt clip broke the other day but luckly since its just the buckle thingy the lockoffs work great! I will put the cover in our truck when I wash them next.

Pics
ce072147.jpg

making sure the bear is safe
e389052a.jpg

in the car today
0be41543.jpg

and some cute ones of my boy
32babc86.jpg

1aace55c.jpg

ADS

Yoshi

He is such a cutie pie!!! The marathon looks great- and it looks like he loves it, too:D I love the picture of him "flying" his airplanes-adorable!

sixboys

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! I LOVE the floppy eared costume pic! I'm trying to decide if I want to move my 15 month old out of a Blvd. and into a MA or RA. The Mossy Oak was the only reason I figured I may choose the MA over the oh-so-wonderful RA. I wish I could say I've made up my mind, but then, what would occupy my thoughts all day long if not carseat buying/swapping/replacing/trading???:D

SPJ&E

I say it everytime, but Joel is too cute for words! The picture of him in the costume might be my 2nd favorite ever, lol. And congratulations on the new seat!

scatterbunny

Aww, he is so cute! :love: And OMG I love love love the Mossy Oak Marathon. :p The whole family is a bunch of camo freaks. Mark keeps the camo Compass B510 in his truck just because all the dads in town comment on it so often. :D I really wish they'd make a camo Regent cover.

cpsaddict

Cute kid and OMG, I am in love with that cover! My sister is so getting one! I just have to hold out and not buy it now, seeing that she's not due until Mayish 2008! :rolleyes: They are total camo freaks!

Hmm, I wonder if just the cover will be available? :love: I can buy that now!! Hehe!

broken4u05

very very cute. I love the blue outfit. I really want that cover. I am hoping they start selling it soon because i will buy it.

starbuck22

Senior Community Member
Aw man. I love that cover! Hmm, If I could sell my Radian DH wouldn't mind getting a Marathon, then I could get a Cowmoo cover too! Aaaaah. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC