NBD august 2013 (Reminder: No swap content allowed outside of Swap forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

duckmama

Sorry, that was do offer free returns, but you have to go to the UPS store to do so. They only offer a refund for 30 days even if it was a huge error on their end so if you return it as I did on day 33 guess what, no refund and no item. Had I known I would not have returned it as a broken bouncer that doesn't vibrate could atleast be used as a seat and I might have contacted the manufacturer instead who might have sent a replacement part. NBD did not make it clear when I called and asked that it was 30 days, since there was an emergency C section in there and I could not drive to the UPS store for 2 weeks they might have cut me some slack, but no. They do offer free returns if you can get it there ASAP.

Snow mom

15OFF50 for 15% off purchases over $50.

ETA: hmm, can't figure out if it applies to baby or not. It says "and more" which is pretty vague.
ETA2: now I see where I got the idea it was off everything before I started doubting myself. The email subject is "15% off everything" ;-)

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Wow still like no strollers or car seats and it's nearing the end of the month. Looks like august was as lame as July.

ebp913

I've been wondering if they are getting less stock since Amazon seems to be ramping up their Warehouse for open box items.

Cryssy Jane

Amazon warehouse seemed to have a few decent deals yesterday. Also depending on shipping costs blinq now has a ton of seats again.

Mom2JonahB

I don't think Amazon Warehouse has anything to do with it. I've been following NBD for almost two years now and it is common for them to have super long dry spells with hardly any new baby inventory followed by a baby gear-palooza. Just wait this out. I'm pretty sure last year there was a ton through about mid June and then the second I was off for the summer the inventory dried up for months and months. It seems to be the same this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC