Question Diono angle adjuster?

Beautifuloaks

Would I need that to instal in the center seat rear facing? My daughter is 8 months 20lbs 29 inches she has great head control.

The angle adjuster makes it sit more upright correct?

You don't need it ff though?

ADS

Keeyamah

What car are you installing it into? Some cars do have compatibility issues with some car seats, the angle adjuster may help if you do. It can also just give more leg room to the passengers in front.

Beautifuloaks

I have a dodge caliber it's a very small hatchback thing

Hopefully next year I will be getting on 05 ford Taurus but for now I've got the caliber

That's the main reason behind my thought of the diono because they are a mor compact car seat that doesn't sit really tall because we have very little room in our back seat and not a lot o head room. I think the base that some car seats sit on like the britax will be too tall I will be hitting her head off the ceiling as it is in her keyft if I am not careful i will hit her head on the ceiling.

I hear the dionos have low sides which would make it easier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC