B-Ready and Amazon questions

amelia222

1) Does the B-Ready stand up when folded? I'm thisclose to buying one but I just want to make sure it's not like the stroller I have now that tried to jump out the back as I'm closing the hatch on my MPV. I don't mind taking seats off if it makes it fold better/smaller.

2) Any opinions on the Britax Stroller Board for a 4yo?

3) Is it worth the savings buying one open-box from Amazon? It's about $80 less than the current price for a new sealed box one.

ADS

duckmama

No it does not stand when folded. It is very heavy and while you could try having it stand, it would fall over. I have no trouble when I put it in the back of a car with it falling and the seats do come off as do all 4 wheels quickly if you need them to fit a tighter space. The board is great with a 4 year old.

wnkw

It stands folded *if* the handle is in the right spot. Mine stays folded standing inside our house.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

ebp913

It stands when folded. I did it yesterday. Also, Amazon open box is AWESOME. For sure do that! They have free returns too so if it's damaged or something is wrong, you can send it right back for free! I got my BOB Duallie open box and saved like $60. Totally worth it.

Yes, it does. Also, it has a rubber grip in the centre which helps immensely with one-handed steering and protects the soft foam handle bar from becoming tattered. I love my B-Ready! Got it from Amazon and never looked back.

bella_1818

I found that the board greatly depends on the age/weight difference in your children. DD isn't born yet and DS is 42 lbs. I tried pushing DS around with him riding on the board, and the stroller flipped. If you read through board reviews, this is a somewhat common problem if you have a large weight difference in your children.

duckmama

It stands when folded. I did it yesterday. Also, Amazon open box is AWESOME. For sure do that! They have free returns too so if it's damaged or something is wrong, you can send it right back for free! I got my BOB Duallie open box and saved like $60. Totally worth it.

Yes it does do this, if you wanted to put it in a closet it would work. My kids can knock this down in nothing flat so I said it didn't really, and it is so heavy I am scared one will get crushed.

Amazon will accept returns much later than you think so if you use it and hate it they will take it back. Also Britax has such great customer service they will replace it up to 2 years from date of manufacture. The only catch is they send you a box,you pack it up and take it to UPS or pay for pickup, and they don't ship out quickly.

daniele_ut

duckmama said:
Yes it does do this, if you wanted to put it in a closet it would work. My kids can knock this down in nothing flat so I said it didn't really, and it is so heavy I am scared one will get crushed.

Amazon will accept returns much later than you think so if you use it and hate it they will take it back. Also Britax has such great customer service they will replace it up to 2 years from date of manufacture. The only catch is they send you a box,you pack it up and take it to UPS or pay for pickup, and they don't ship out quickly.

When I needed part of my B-Ready replaced they took my credit card number, shipped out the new one the next day and I was to return the old one in the empty box. They said they would only charge my card if they didn't receive the part back in 30 days. It was very easy.

duckmama

When I needed part of my B-Ready replaced they took my credit card number, shipped out the new one the next day and I was to return the old one in the empty box. They said they would only charge my card if they didn't receive the part back in 30 days. It was very easy.

That is what they told me too, they took my card number and sent a label to ship it back for free and they sent a box with the part which for me was the frame. The label to ship it back both times came in under a week but the frame was 2 weeks the first time and I am at 2 weeks this time. It may be my location and that shipping is slower to the West Coast than where you are as they are East Coast. Going without a stroller 4 weeks has been miserable. I also had to empty my trunk to fit it in and drag it to the UPS store, try to carry it in, wait in line for them to scan it while carrying a baby. Britax customer service was very nice about it but the one they sent was without a basket which was weird and the brake was totally non functioning which was why I had to send the replacement back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC