Carseat high :)

mping

I just vacuumed out my car and reinstalled our seats. Only here would people understand the giddiness I feel. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

macasa

haha, I love doing that, and I need to do that today! This forum is definitely the only place I would hear that ;)

Baylor

Ha! I love when my car is all pretty with clean car seats and all nice and tight..

You are right, no one will get this but us. :)

Right now I am even more happy because all my seats match.. :)

hboo22

Lol, I know the feeling! I am ridiculously excited because a Radian is coming for Evy tomorrow- and it's not even for my car, it's for my mom's! :) And Jaylee's new Probooster should be here soon after. Woohoo!!

jacqui276

I did the same today and was super excited about it too. haha I also washed my seat covers so they are nice and clean just like my car!

Persimmon

That must mean I am on a carseat low because, while the carseat is clean, the back seat is gross--like need to shampoo the upholstery gross.

YinzerMama

I like to wash the covers of the car seats when I go whole hog and make the whole car smell awesome. I bought a cowmoo cover off of ebay and when it arrived it smelled so great and kept smelling great for so long I had to email the lady and ask what detergent she used. Tide with a touch of downy. Which at that time they didn't make for HE machines, not sure if they do now. But if you want to REALLY get on a car seat high... that stuff was amazing.

Unless you're not into mainstream laundry soap/scents...

monstah

That must mean I am on a carseat low because, while the carseat is clean, the back seat is gross--like need to shampoo the upholstery gross.

:yeahthat: We were on vacation for a week and something festered in my car. :sick: I scrubbed the heck out of it, shampooed the carpets and everything but the smell has been lingering and came back with a vengeance yesterday. I need to figure that out. But, I'm excited to buy DD1 a new booster seat! She hates our Oobr so I'm trying to decide but I can't make up my mind. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC