What's YOUR favorite backless booster?

love-pink

Right now we have a few LR's and an AMP plus the vehicle boosters that pop up out of my 2nd row seats. During the school year my middle two will go back to the 3rd row full time and I'm thinking about up grading to something nicer maybe with a little more cushion :D

What are your personal favorites? I like the looks of the Santa Fe but just not sure about the size.

Pictures are always helpful for me so if you want to add feel free :D

ADS

ElfJewel

My girls like the Cruz. Not a lot of cushion but lots of leg support and they've never complained about it. They are older though (the Cruz is too long for J, the belt fits fine but it goes way past her knees). K and J like their literiders too :shrug-shoulders: We've used the Santa Fe too and it didn't seem any better to me, plus it's heavy, I would only want to use it if I had LATCH in that spot. They switched from the Santa Fe to the Cruz.

Baylor

The Sante fe.

I love how deep it is, and my son loves how comfortable it is. Two cup holders that swing out.. also nice..

bubbaray

The Literider. Love how lightweight it is, no screws to forget in the armrests and it comes in pink.

BabyKaykes

I haven't used too much else, but we are loving the Connext right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Exhibit using Car-Seat.Org

MommyShannon

DD LOVES her Olli. I got a deal from nobetterdeal or she never would have a nbb that expensive. She really likes the tall, long armrests. If I put her in another seat, she flops her arms around and complains she doesn't have a place for them.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
DN loves the Harmony Transit (mega-padded!), Evenflo Amp, and backless Turbo Booster. She doesn't mind the Harmony Litrider, either.

Other DN rode in a Cosco TopSider in my car and complained the entire time. The backless Turbo wasn't a hit with this DN, either.

thekatie

Graco Connext currently, for my stocky 10 year old. He and I both liked the Literider (comfy/soft enough, and super lightweight and narrow) until he just got too big for it.

I like the AMP, myself, but the Connext is also up there.

L likes the Literider, which I understand is because it's pink, but she loves her cow PW more than her life so I suppose she'd choose that as a backless over all others :rolleyes:

love-pink

I like the AMP, myself, but the Connext is also up there.

L likes the Literider, which I understand is because it's pink, but she loves her cow PW more than her life so I suppose she'd choose that as a backless over all others :rolleyes:

I WISH the PW came in a lbb version. I'd get that hands down! I just can't wing the price of two PW's just to use them as lbb's right now. But it is probably my favorite booster :D

scoutingbear

A's favorite is the Monterey without the back. Followed closely by the literider. But he is so leggy that the backless Monterey is the only one that really fits him well at this point.

mlohry

Amp, but I'm going to have to change it up soon because it so high my boys are getting too talk for it, but not ready to be without in my van yet.

I WISH the PW came in a lbb version. I'd get that hands down! I just can't wing the price of two PW's just to use them as lbb's right now. But it is probably my favorite booster :D

Maybe try to find some used ones on here for slightly cheaper and use them as lbb's :) Yes, they'll have less life left, but probably enough to get you at least most of the way to 5-Stepping!

sirrahn

Our faves are the Literider and Cruz. DD1 is currently using an Amp most of the time, but it is awfully tall and she is getting very close to 5 stepping (already does in some vehicles) so I've been meaning to see if the Cruz is better in the van, but haven't swapped it out yet.

I have an Olli in my garage...neither girl has liked it although DS1 thought it was great & DS2 used it for a while. In our case, we've been happier with the cheaper ones...no comfort (except when literider is outgrown) or belt fit issues at all.

VoodooChile

We have the Literider (for carpooling--dd says it's too hard for everyday use), the Cruz, and the Santa Fe. The Santa Fe is way bigger than I thought it would be, but dd says it's comfy and really likes it. The Cruz is nice too--the belt path (?) took her a little bit to get used to but it's easy for her now. She's getting taller and leggier and really likes the leg support offered by the SF and the Cruz. I don't think she'd be comfortable in shorter boosters.

mommabritt

I'm easy, I like a turbo backless.

Ds2 who actually uses a backless likes a turbo and amp and monterey as backless. He doesn't like anything with low armrests or short seat depth.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC