FIL wants to know

Ali

My FIL wants to know how many almost 70 year olds have 3 boosters in their backseats?

MIL & FIL are taking DD (8 years old) and her cousins (both 10) to a splash park today. I got them all set up (ignore the shoulder belt over the armrest of the Literider it should be under).

Last edited:
ADS

skylinphoto

My 74 year old grandpa (my kids great grandpa) has a cybex xfix and a kwp in the back of his car!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org

Reactions: Ali

ElfJewel

My dad and FIL have both had 3 seats in their cars. My dad had to put M in the front because his middle seat is too narrow but FIL has done 3 literiders in the back. My dad is 65 and I think FIL is 68.

jnamommy

My parents (in their 70s) have a Turbo and a Secure Kid in their Focus, and a ProSport and 2 TrueFits in their expedition. And my mom has been known to ask me to get a different cover for her so she can match the seats/vehicle :dance:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
When my dad finally replaced his 88 Corolla (I KNOW) he bought a Sienna so he could fit all his granddaughters without putting anyone up front-and checked for tether anchors before buying! :thumbsup:

New grandma

DH is 65 and I am 61. A Parkway SGL and a Frontier85 live in DH's truck and a Radian and a Frontier85 live in my HHR.

Dillipop

My parents are mid-60's and have a topside backless, connext backless, and rfing myride most of the time in their accord.

Ali

All of the boosters we have are ones I've purchased. DD is an only and we currently have 7 boosters for her!

ElfJewel

Each of my kids has a spare they use when they go with someone (currently 3 literiders, a HBTB and a RF MyRide). I just toss them in and they go. Usually just 2 kids at a time but sometimes 3. Most of them have smaller cars so no one could keep a full set anyway.

VoodooChile

Awesome grandparents! Curious -Did you guys buy or did they?
My mom, sister, and I split the EFTA. My dd and niece used to share it, then niece and ds shared it, now ds is the only one who uses it. I bought the Turbo for dd, and now my niece uses it. I bought the Cruz for dd.

Dillipop

Awesome grandparents! Curious -Did you guys buy or did they?

I pick them out and buy them. Sometimes my mom reimburses if it looks like a seat will live in her car for a while. I know for sure she's paid for a convertible or 2 and a couple boosters to date.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, Size4Me?

My first thought was an AOE clone. Second thought was that KidsEmbrace came out with something new.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC