Question Bready, any comments?

zenon

any personal comments about the breadu? i saw one on cg. i have the bagile but i wnted a stroller that my son can face me. so, is it okey? or what can u suggest for rearfacing stroller

ADS

jjordan

I have a B-Ready and I love it, but honestly I would probably not get it if I weren't planning on using it (at least occasionally) as a double stroller. It is quite wide and bulky for a single stroller. It is great to use with a Britax infant seat, but you'd need an adapter to use it with another brand. I believe it is bigger than the b-agile, but I don't have a b-agile to directly compare. I expect that you can find the weight and dimensions of both on Britax's website, though.

zenon

I have a B-Ready and I love it, but honestly I would probably not get it if I weren't planning on using it (at least occasionally) as a double stroller. It is quite wide and bulky for a single stroller. It is great to use with a Britax infant seat, but you'd need an adapter to use it with another brand. I believe it is bigger than the b-agile, but I don't have a b-agile to directly compare. I expect that you can find the weight and dimensions of both on Britax's website, though.

thank you! this so much help. il just get a maclaren then

daniele_ut

zenon said:
thats just it tho. and that ican put a infant seat too. i read that its very bulky and heavy. is it bgger than the agile?

Yes, it's bigger than the B-Agile. It is pretty large and heavy, but I really do like mine. I'm using it pretty much exclusively as a single now and I have considered looking for a dedicated single to replace it but I'm afraid that I won't like something else as much.

ebp913

I got a bee minus instead

I have a Bee too and I love it. It's so nimble. I have a B-Ready but I would never chose that if I only needed it for one kid. It's just too big. The Uppababy Vista is nicer than the B-Ready in my opinion but smaller and lighter options would be the Bee and Versa.

duckmama

Pros:
Hard to tip
Huge Basket
Very easy to push
Nice sized hood.
Love being able to adjust the handlebar and choose seat position.
Wheels come off for trunk storage

Cons:
Very heavy to lift
As wide as a BOB stroller

I use mine with the infant seat and truly love how easy it is to push and how much room I have under the seat. I do use mine as a double with the seat in the bottom and I prefer it over other doubles as it does not always need to be a double. I would get it if the price is right. I have never seen an uppababy vista which is a better stroller for less than $300 on craigslist, even the b ready is rare to see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC