Sureride Strap Covers

kathysr98

Has anyone spoken to Evenflo about acceptable solutions? I'm planning to purchase two of these in the next month for BFF's baby & she has a very thick neck and sensitive skin. I want something that they love to use to help ward off early boostering.

ADS

SavsMom

My dd is 5.5 and rides in a SureRide - she has never had an issue with the straps rubbing her neck.

If it is an issue I know some parents and techs say its okay to cut a pair of thin infant/toddler socks and use them as covers. Hoping a tech will chime in to confirm.

soph's mom

Did anyone ever find an answer to this? I love our three radians but HATE moving them bc of their weight. I need a spare seat for grandparents'/friends' cars that won't break my back and will last a while... I think it will get my daughter to booster age then could be passed down. I'm just worried about her neck...

aporthole

Evenflo won't allow anything. They even now have a Maestro with harness pads. I asked them if the new Maestro's harness pads could be used on a 2 year old Maestro that did not originally have any pads and they said no.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC