News Win a Booster, or a Gift Card! Sponsored by CarseatSafety group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Together with the facebook Car Seat Safety group, we are giving away, to one lucky winner, a choice of one of the following boosters, up to a maximum value of $90, or instead choose a gift card valued at $50!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Parkway-Booster-Seat-Maui/dp/B003UB3P3A/"]Amazon.com: Britax Parkway SG Booster Car Seat, Maui Blue: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Recaro-ProBooster-High-Back-Booster/dp/B003IT4YC0/"]Amazon.com: Recaro ProBooster High Back Booster Car Seat, Blue Opal: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/RECARO-Vivo-High-Booster-River/dp/B006WLDJWM/"]Amazon.com: RECARO Vivo High Back Booster, River: Baby[/ame]

For a USA winner, the carseat must be sold by Amazon.com and the fashion selected must be indicated as "In Stock", "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" and eligible for
check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif
shipping and the price must be $90 or less. You must have a USA shipping address eligible for Amazon free shipping and your shipping information will be shared with Amazon (or alternate vendor who ships the prize). No exceptions or substitutions, sorry!

Canadian winners will receive instead a $50 gift card from Snugglebugz.ca.

Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to have the prize shipped from another vendor and to modify the terms of the contest if there is any discrepancy. The contest will close on or around August 4th.

A USA winner may also opt instead for a gift certificate from Kids-N-Cribs.com (USA), valued at $50. This will be the alternate prize if an acceptable item/fashion cannot be agreed upon or is no longer available under the requirements above, at the time the order is placed.

To enter, you MUST reply to this post! Any registered member may enter. Only one entry per person/household. If you reply more than once to this thread, only the first reply will count as your entry.

An extra entry will be given if you can be verified as a member of the Car Seat Safety facebook group prior to the contest end. If your Car-Seat.Org forum and facebook usernames are both known to the facebook CarseatSafety group admin(s), then there is no need to verify this information in your entry reply to this thread. Otherwise, to receive this extra entry, you must either include your facebook name in your entry comment in reply to this thread or, if you prefer to keep this private, you may also send a Private Messge with your facebook name to Kac (owner of the facebook CarseatSafety group) or to me (Admin). If you do not wish to share this information, you may still enter the contest by leaving a reply, but you will not qualify for the extra entry unless we can verify that you are also a CarseatSafety group member before the contest closes, sorry!

You are not required to to leave a comment on facebook, Like, join or take any other action on Facebook in order to enter. All members of CarseatSafety group prior to the contest end will automatically be given an extra bonus entry if they have first replied to this thread to enter and can also be verified as a CarseatSafety group member by Kac or delegated Admin, before the contest closes. Extra entries will be approved exclusively by the CarseatSafety group admin(s), who retain the right to qualify or disqualify extra entries for any reason. The random drawing will be held within 72 hours of the contest end. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to update or revise the contest rules, if necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/carseatsafety1

Please be sure to share our contest and Car-Seat.Org with your friends, just "Like" or Tweet this post below, or share it on Facebook or other social media!

Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Car-Seat.Org and the CarseatSafety group on facebook, and not to Facebook itself. Winners will be contacted on Car-Seat.Org via Private Message. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.

ADS

Lenae

I'd love to win, and I'm a member of the group, how do I get verified? I know Kac has seen me on there, and maybe Monica too.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'd love to win, and I'm a member of the group, how do I get verified? I know Kac has seen me on there, and maybe Monica too.

You get one entry just by replying to this thread, regardless if you are on facebook or not, or a member of the facebook carseatsafety group or not.

If Kac (or an admin she delegates) knows your username both here and on FB, then you will get the extra entry if you are also a fb carseatsafety group member. If not, or if you are unsure, then you need to include your facebook name in your reply here or send it in a PM to Kac or Admin to be verified for a second, bonus entry.

Sort of complex I know, but facebook terms are very cryptic for contests involving groups.

2BunniesMommy

Entering here and will have to check FB...I joined a car seat group, but since I am not home and can't get FB at work, I am not able to double check the name.

ETA: Yes, I am part of the right group on FB. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC