Clek Foonf in a Honda Civic

Key lime pie

Hi, I was just looking at carseats for our Civic and snapped some pictures. I thought I'd share them in case someone might be interested to see the fit of a Clek Foonf on a 2.5 yo in a 2002 Honda Civic.

Sitting in it, in the store. DS is 30 months, 24.5 lbs and about 34" tall.
IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

View from the driver's seat inside the car, looking into the back seat:

IMG_1797.JPG

View from the outside, looking into the car showing how high up it sits:
IMG_1798.JPG

HTH someone! I love seeing pictures of carseats when trying to narrow down my search. :)

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wow, the Foonf fits very, very differently in a 2002 and 2006 Civic!

It is WAY too tall for the 2006, and with the curve of the door, it is incredibly difficult to get kids into it. :( It isn't impossible, of course, but is not something I would want to do on a regular basis.

Key lime pie

Yeah, this picture might be deceiving. It was a pretty narrow opening and my 2.5 yo had to kinda lean back while I lifted him in to avoid hitting his head on the frame of the car. I am pregnant and it just wasn't appealing to me to have to maneuver him like that to get him in his carseat every time. We ended up with Radian RXT and shortly after, we got a Toyota Highlander. lol DH still drives the Civic so I like knowing we can get the Radian in there easily if we have to switch cars for some reason. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC