Radian materials

Misty-Bug

so the super cool or the manhattan? is the super cool like a smooth leather? is the manhattan like a soft suede?

also if you ladies can help me find all the links for the radian and install techniques that would be great. A girl I know is gonna order one and I think I am gonna install it for her.

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Actually, your friend *needs* to be the one learning how to install her own seat. Have her read the instruction manual for the seat and the child restraints section in her vehicle owner's manual. Then, go out to the car and give her some tips, but *she* really needs to be the one installing this seat.

If you want some vehicle specific tips, then her vehicle make/model/year would be super helpful. It would also help to include where she wants to put the seat and if it will be RFing or FFing and what the age/weight/height of the child is that will be using it. :)

We don't want to be an installation service, we want to be an educating service.

The Manhatten is a plush velour fabric... fairly hot.
The Supercool is made of an airwick dryweave fabric. It wicks away sweat and is really comfy... my personal favourite.

Misty-Bug

no I am not going to do it myself only. I am going to show her how to install it and I have directed her to this site. I just wanted to know about all the tips and stuff, in case I have to use one. I don't remember her vehicle though. I will ask her next time I see her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC