Anyone know which MR cover this is?

ADS

Chila88

It's a cute seat but very sad to read what she says :-(
Yikes....I was just doing an image search and didn't read it.....such a great rf seat, such a shame she didn't use it that way at all!!!

Well flip....right on the Graco site. Sorry! I assumed it was an old one based on the date of that blog entry and didn't even check there....obviously! :eek:

I'm usually very anti Graco grey.....but I really like it. It must not be that common cuz I don't think I've ever seen any posts on here with that cover in it.

Keeks64

I'm pretty sure that's one of the only good covers we got in Canada! I remember seeing it a while back when Canada 1st got the MR & it was that cover & the edgemont dots

Chila88

I'm pretty sure that's one of the only good covers we got in Canada! I remember seeing it a while back when Canada 1st got the MR & it was that cover & the edgemont dots

What???? We had that in Canada!!!! Oh my word. I'm about to email Elfe about a replacement cover, chances are about a million to one that they'll have any left...but I'm sure going to ask. Thx!

featherhead

We don't have anything current with that style of infant insert though :( Too bad because I much prefer it for fit for small babies.

:yeahthatsad: I totally would have got a MR for DD3 when she was bitty if they still had one with that insert.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
What???? We had that in Canada!!!! Oh my word. I'm about to email Elfe about a replacement cover, chances are about a million to one that they'll have any left...but I'm sure going to ask. Thx!

I would be surprised if the older covers fit on the compliant seats as the new ones have those bolsters at the front edge. It's probably just enough of a difference to make the covers not interchangeable but I'm guessing here. Of course if you have an older seat and can round up an older cover then this information is irrelevant :)

amyd

I would be surprised if the older covers fit on the compliant seats as the new ones have those bolsters at the front edge. It's probably just enough of a difference to make the covers not interchangeable but I'm guessing here. Of course if you have an older seat and can round up an older cover then this information is irrelevant :)

Yeah, you're correct. The older covers don't fit the new seats.

Chila88

My seat is from 2010....so I need an older cover.

Elfe only has Chandler, the black and brown one (can't remember the name) and one of the new style ones with the foamish looking fabric in black, grey and royal blue. Nothing too exciting. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

featherhead

I think we should all let Graco know that we want the full infant insert back. Maybe if enough of us tell them, they will do it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC