Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Be Major-are there any out there???

My van was broken into at work My purse with wallet were stolen. Dented door, broken window, glass everywhere.
    ANYWAY! I want my be Major BACK. Since I am sure no one will be returning it soon, does anyone know where I can find one? A google search found me only the pink square one and brown one. Not really digging these colors. Any help? THANKS!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

So sorry you were victimized... :-/ I've been there and that really sucks! I don't have a be major and didn't know what it was but looked it up and it's cute! Good luck!
    Soph- 9-10-10 riding in radians RXT, XTSL, and 65SL
    John- 5-03-13 our angel...
    Rucker- 10-14-14 riding in a coccoro & snugride
    (Poor guy- took me over a month to add his info!)

4. Thank You from:

Re: Be Major-are there any out there???

Thanks, I was at work all night, came out to find this. YUCK! I have never had this happen to me before, and I was shocked.

Senior Community Member Keeks64's Avatar
    Weird they used to have lots of patterns!

eBay would be one option or the pink room?

My local boutique has one in stock, it's the shadow waltz pattern ..... They are $79 I don't mind grabbing it & shipping it to you but it would likely cost a fortune! :/

Other than that maybe a local to you boutique or amazon even?

R: 09/2008, 40lbs & 44"
    D: 07/2012 27lbs & 33"

7. Thank You from:

The BeMajor is discontinued, according to JJB. I emailed them the other day

Des - Mama to:
    Paige - 66lbs, 9 yrs old - Purple Diono Monterey and Pink TurboBooster, Mikaylah - 55lbs, 7 yrs old - Pink Diono Monterey & Rainbow Butterfly TurboBooster, Kiara - 37lbs, 3 years old! - FF Monet True Fit and RF Flora Radian XTSL

9. Thank You from:

That stinks, thanks for the offer keeks but that does sound $$. Anyone know another good, similar, wallet/bag?

So sorry that happened to you!
    I love my major, and just realized they were discontinued. Bummer! Vera Bradley seems to have some good options, and the PPB Whereabouts wallet looks nice.
    http://www.verabradley.com/category/...890/pc/638.uts
    http://www.petunia.com/accessories/wallets

12. Thank You from: