MR Sonata & MA65 Allison Covers For Sale

Chila88

I have both of these covers taking up space in my closet. I need to pull them out, but if memory serves me they are both in great shape and include all pads. Pics available upon request. Let me know if you are interested!

ADS

Chila88

My apologies!!! I forgot to get pics and now I'm at the lake. When I get back I will take pics of both covers and you can have first crack at the MR one.

Sorry....I blew it! ;)

Chila88

Pics .....I hope ;)

Attachments

• image-66723963.jpg
    image-66723963.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image-3746793141.jpg
    image-3746793141.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image-725577615.jpg
    image-725577615.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 12

Chila88

In really great shape. Only used for one winter (we use Alma in the summer, but this is so much better for winter as the area where their boots hit the seat is all brown and hides dirt). Only flaw I could find was a pin sized spot where the plush-ness of the fabric had worn off (see 3rd pic) but that's it. All pads included (in fact I have 2 sets of all the pads....so if anyone is in need of some, let me know).

I've got a Deco set on the way for DS to use, so it's time to get rid of one of the girl sets :(

$30 + shipping

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC