FR90 is $210.79 on Target.com!! and Amazon!!

ADS

msg221

Re: FR90 is $210.79 on Target.com!!

Looks like Congo and Onyx are the only ones that are $210.79 on Amazon.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
In addition to Congo and Onyx covers, the Frontier90 in Cactus Flower is also $210.79 on Amazon currently. Here's the Amazon link where you can toggle the color choices to see the FR90 pricing:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B00BEVF1W6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374447901&sr=8-1&keywords=frontier+90"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

Irishmama

The Zebra is currently showing $210 as well. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B00BEVF1W6/ref=sr_1_1/?ie=UTF8&qid=1374447901&sr=8-1&keywords=frontier+90/?tag=carseatorg-20&tag=carseatorg-20"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

msg221

Amazon, just like always, must be changing prices constantly because when I checked this morning, it was just two patterns for that price. Well, since they now charge me sales tax, Target is still going to be my cheapest option since I can get the extra 5% off. I'm just peeved that I just bought one from Britax with my tech discount and paid more!

Athena

With all my Target discounts (Rx 5% off too), I can get the FR90 for $197 or Pinnacle for $221 ... which one? I need to order asap to have it by next Monday. I'm thinking FR, since I shouldn't be buying this at all, but I really want the safecell.

I like the broadway better than cactus flower, except hate that it's so dark. I like the idea of the cushions, but don't like the width and that added width might mean the seat gets hit when the FR wouldn't, right?

msg221

With all my Target discounts (Rx 5% off too), I can get the FR90 for $197 or Pinnacle for $221 ... which one? I need to order asap to have it by next Monday. I'm thinking FR, since I shouldn't be buying this at all, but I really want the safecell.

I like the broadway better than cactus flower, except hate that it's so dark. I like the idea of the cushions, but don't like the width and that added width might mean the seat gets hit when the FR wouldn't, right?

What is the 5% Rx discount? I have that pharmacy rewards card too. Is it an extra 5% off you received after spending x amount on prescriptions or something?

Athena

What is the 5% Rx discount? I have that pharmacy rewards card too. Is it an extra 5% off you received after spending x amount on prescriptions or something?

After you fill 5 Rxs, you receive a coupon in the mail for an extra 5% off a day of shopping at Target stores. Recently, they added a second coupon that gives you an extra 5% off one online order and that's the coupon I have for this. Your Rx receipts should actually state your status, like you've filled 3 towards your 5.

Athena

I should just get the FR, right? Has anyone skipped the Pinnacle and regretted it? I think I should go ahead and order because I NEED it shipped today to receive it in time.

Athena

And everyone likes cactus flower, right? I think my second choice would be congo, but the kid it's intended for isn't the one who likes red, so that probably wouldn't work.

msg221

Thanks for the info on the Rx rewards!

I never even considered the Pinnacle since my car is so new with the side curtain airbags and all.

The one I order will be Cactus Flower. I already have Zebra and I'm just not liking any of the solid colors as much and Nour really liked Cactus Flower. She and Zain are in my car the most so I let her choose the color/pattern. The only bad thing is that when I have Ethan & Chase, one of them is going to be stuck with the Cactus Flower seat! Right now I bet E would complain!

Athena

Thanks for the info on the Rx rewards!

I never even considered the Pinnacle since my car is so new with the side curtain airbags and all.

The one I order will be Cactus Flower. I already have Zebra and I'm just not liking any of the solid colors as much and Nour really liked Cactus Flower. She and Zain are in my car the most so I let her choose the color/pattern. The only bad thing is that when I have Ethan & Chase, one of them is going to be stuck with the Cactus Flower seat! Right now I bet E would complain!

My car isn't that old (2007), but it's not new either. Yet, my preference for the PI is more for the Broadway fabric, yet I also find it very dark, espec. with these hot days, so cactus flower is probably the practical way to go. I hope you get to order yours before the sale is off and that Chase doesn't mind too much. :) I only have girls, but I've been told by some parents of boys that their boys actually like flowers a lot. You must really like your other FR90 to order a new one, so that's great to hear, especially given the problems some people have had making me a bit nervous about it. Thanks for posting this great deal!

msg221

Thankfully I haven't had any problems, but maybe because mine isn't getting used on a daily basis. I really don't NEED another one because I do have the Argos which I love too, but I feel better having the FR90 which I know DH can install with no problem. Too bad my Argos isn't a GN color because then I could use it as a spare for when I have the boys, but it's the Eliza pattern! At least it's mostly black and not as much floral, so maybe I could get away with it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC