Need help with purchasing a extra seat

hjal05

We need a extra seat for our truck that dh drives. We have a Britax Blvd. in my car that she uses 95% of the time. But I hate uninstalling and reinstalling plus I am going to go back to work and sh will have to pick her up from daycare. We don't have the money for another Britax. I am willing to spend a little over a hundred dollars. I looked at a FPSV at Burlington Coat factory a while back and didn't think that it had a lot of padding compared to my britax. I looked at a evenflo Titan today also and it seemed ok. My question is what would you get for a second seat and if anyone nows of any good online sales right now that would be great.

ADS

skipspin

First, I would get the FPSV before the Titan. The Titan has much shorter harness slots and shell. The FPSV is the same size as your Decathalon.

If you want a less expensive, but padded seat, I'd look at the Safety first Uptown. It's $99 and some Wal-marts carry it. The FPSV will still last longer, but the Uptown is a better option IMO than the Titan.

Another option might be the Evenflo Triumph Advance, but it's going to be more in the $150 price range. It does harness to 50lb, however and will last about as long as a Decathalon.

hjal05

I just called another Burlington and they had the FPSV for 99.00 so I guess I will try there on Wed. Hopefully they still have it. If not the Uptown looks like it would work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC