two radians and a evenflo sureride across? - Car suggestions

Kibou

I tried to search but didn't get any wiser :)

car suggestions??

We need a new car... and already have two radians... our oldest is going to be nearly 5 when new baby arrives but is NOT old enough to a booster... he just cant sit still...so our plan is a evenflo sureride for him... in the middle?? and our then nearly 2 year old and the newborn on the sides..

my husband want a SUV... I like minivans... ;) third row possibility but also stowaway is a huge pluss but not the most important..

we would like a lot of cargo space...so therefore all three across second row..

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Re: two radians and a evenflo sureride across?

Will your newborn be going into a Radian? So are you looking at two RF Radians and a FF SureRide?

That might work, but I think I'd try a Combi Coccoro with the Radians (especially if you are using a convertible from birth for the baby). A Coccoro will fit a small baby well, and is VERY narrow. You could have your 5yo and 2yo in Radians and the baby in a Coccoro. Then, when your 5yo is ready for a booster, your baby might be outgrowing the Coccoro and can move into one of the Radians.

Kibou

Re: two radians and a evenflo sureride across?

Yes... new baby and little sister RF in the radians :)

Big kids... little sister was way too big for the newborn / baby inserts at 4 months when she got her radian .. big brother will soon outgrow the radian heightwise but is nowhere near 50 pounds boostermode weight ... therefore new seat for him :)

Is it other minivans than Odyssey that can handle this in second row?

What SUVs will do?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC