Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

boys 18 month sunday best for fair pageant

Hey ladies! Quick! I am in search of something for my little man to wear at the fair baby contest. He is 19 months old & currently wears anything between 12-24 months. I need something Sunday best. Not a tux but not to casual & I need it asap! Anyone have any ideas? Something to sell, or links to something cute I can buy? Any help appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    I got an adorable three piece suit for my son from Burlingtons. It was pants, shirt, vest, and a tie(ok, so maybe 4 piece, lol). He was so cute on the formal nights on our cruise. Your could try there.

Quinn (Sept '09) Riding in an Amp and Harmony Big Boost
    Sean (Aug '12) FFing in 2 RXT's

Quote Originally Posted by Keeyamah View Post
    I got an adorable three piece suit for my son from Burlingtons. It was pants, shirt, vest, and a tie(ok, so maybe 4 piece, lol). He was so cute on the formal nights on our cruise. Your could try there.

Thank you!! I see their commercials on Tv but I need to see if there's one close by! I'm in a very small area & have to drive an hour for anything good ;(

There is a Burlington near 100 oaks. Not sure if there is one any closer to you.

Carseat Crazy

Re: boys 18 month sunday best for fair pageant

What type of look are you thinking of? I might have something in those sizes if you can steer me in the right direction!

I have a Ralph Lauren set that is adorable but might be too hot for this time of year. It's a pair of dark wash jeans, light blue button down shirt(long sleeve) and a sweater vest that is a couple shades of brown/tan/blue...and I do have a couple pairs of 18 month brown dress pants that sorta look like tweed from a distance(ie: not solid) but are lighter weight than that. dress shoes too...

not sure I have much for dressy short sleeved shirts ...ooh, i have a lil clip on red/blue patchwork looking tie that probalby matches a bucket hat I have but my kiddo has a big head so the hat is probalby a 3/4t.

ooh, there were fidoras on clearance at the childrensplace.com yesterday! those with a pair of dress pants, abutton down shirt, shiny shoes and a belt would definitely classify as sunday best or even with shorts and sneakers! so cute!

i won't be home til 6pm or so but can get pics then if you're interested.

(if you had any specifics in mind that you'd like, let me know, my lil guy has way too many clothes so I might be forgetting about the very thing you are looking for!)

I can mail tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_84 View Post
    There is a Burlington near 100 oaks. Not sure if there is one any closer to you.
    I don't even know where 100 oaks is lol

you might also check a local buy/sell/swap page on facebook...they're essentially like more localized craigslists but you could put an ISO ad on there and, at least the way they work around here, you could have an outfit in hand within hours! let me know if you don't know about these pages or how to find them and i'll hook you up