In Search Of boys 18 month sunday best for fair pageant

Jessimamma

Hey ladies! Quick! I am in search of something for my little man to wear at the fair baby contest. He is 19 months old & currently wears anything between 12-24 months. I need something Sunday best. Not a tux but not to casual & I need it asap! Anyone have any ideas? Something to sell, or links to something cute I can buy? Any help appreciated!

ADS

Keeyamah

I got an adorable three piece suit for my son from Burlingtons. It was pants, shirt, vest, and a tie(ok, so maybe 4 piece, lol). He was so cute on the formal nights on our cruise. Your could try there.

Jessimamma

I got an adorable three piece suit for my son from Burlingtons. It was pants, shirt, vest, and a tie(ok, so maybe 4 piece, lol). He was so cute on the formal nights on our cruise. Your could try there.

Thank you!! I see their commercials on Tv but I need to see if there's one close by! I'm in a very small area & have to drive an hour for anything good ;(

vmmatula

I have a Ralph Lauren set that is adorable but might be too hot for this time of year. It's a pair of dark wash jeans, light blue button down shirt(long sleeve) and a sweater vest that is a couple shades of brown/tan/blue...and I do have a couple pairs of 18 month brown dress pants that sorta look like tweed from a distance(ie: not solid) but are lighter weight than that. dress shoes too...

not sure I have much for dressy short sleeved shirts ...ooh, i have a lil clip on red/blue patchwork looking tie that probalby matches a bucket hat I have but my kiddo has a big head so the hat is probalby a 3/4t.

ooh, there were fidoras on clearance at the childrensplace.com yesterday! those with a pair of dress pants, abutton down shirt, shiny shoes and a belt would definitely classify as sunday best:) or even with shorts and sneakers! so cute!

i won't be home til 6pm or so but can get pics then if you're interested.

(if you had any specifics in mind that you'd like, let me know, my lil guy has way too many clothes so I might be forgetting about the very thing you are looking for!)

I can mail tomorrow!

vmmatula

you might also check a local buy/sell/swap page on facebook...they're essentially like more localized craigslists but you could put an ISO ad on there and, at least the way they work around here, you could have an outfit in hand within hours! let me know if you don't know about these pages or how to find them and i'll hook you up:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC