What color frontier 90?

tl01

What would match these seats? I think the one in the pic looks pretty terrible. Should I just go with black? Or the Congo (red)? Only my boys will be riding in the seat.

Btw... Click tight is genius!!

18B49FC4-4C4A-46FC-8005-EBFA805243E4-4567-000001B834D03D5A_zps9bd810fa.jpg

ADS

Phineasmama

I don't like the Desert Palm color either! I'm no help though really, I love wild and crazy stuff! I have a Zebra, and a Cactus Flower...and an Emily Blvd 70.

creideamh

I think the red and black or just black would look fine! :) Desert Palm is uuuugly, but I never like tan/brown anything. Grey/black all the way!

tl01

I think the red and black or just black would look fine! :) Desert Palm is uuuugly, but I never like tan/brown anything. Grey/black all the way!

I thought the Desert Palm might be exactly the color of my car but it wasn't;). Just ordered the red and black. DS1 picked it out.

Kobain's Mommy

Zebra would be the best match. My 3 year old DS loves his.

I'd get congo. I was going to get that to go with my crimson MA70... But that got crashed so I got a zebra BLVD70 and the FR90.

msg221

I would get Congo.

I don't like the Desert Palm color either! I'm no help though really, I love wild and crazy stuff! I have a Zebra, and a Cactus Flower...and an Emily Blvd 70.

You and I have the same car seat taste! I have a Zebra FR90, want to get a second in Cactus Flower, the two Paul Frank seats you have are my favorite, especially Heart Shades, and I had the plum RXT!

Jessica61624

I would get Congo.

You and I have the same car seat taste! I have a Zebra FR90, want to get a second in Cactus Flower, the two Paul Frank seats you have are my favorite, especially Heart Shades, and I had the plum RXT!

I hope I love cactus flower. It should be here tomorrow.

Keeks64

I like the onyx .... Boring I know lol but DS2 has an onyx ( and cow) MA & I needed them to match .... Zebra doesn't match cow lol :p

erikanc

You will love cactus flower! I just got mine yesterday. After seeing desert palm at bru I had low expectations. But it is more beautiful in person than pics online. Fabric feels better than I thought too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC