Bad News...Keep waitin' on those Signos

laurenrachey

I went to look at the Como today. Some may remember my thread from a few weeks ago when the first Como arrived in NC. I went to the same store that Wendy and Piper went to. The super nice guy there said he received an email from Recaro this morning that now says LATE OCTOBER!!!!!!! I am POed.

I plan to email Recaro and see if I can get a dead accurate measurement on the distance at inside of the headrest vs the outer edge. If it does not angle out, the I think we might get the Como. I'm just completely fed up with the wait. I can understand the date being changed, or extended a little, but they should have picked a date and tried to stick to it. I don't really have much patience left.

Just wanted to let those know who may be running out of time in current carseats.

ADS

ZephyrBlue

I spoke w/Katherine at Recaro today and she confirmed that it would be late October before they start shipping. She said they are all in a container on a ship in the ocean right now.

elle7715

Good grief, weren't they originally supposed to be out in May/June? I wonder how many preorders they've lost over this.

TracyRee

Ugh...I don't think DS will make it that long in his Roundabout....

Maybe I should just get the Como and be done with it. I won't be using LATCH anyway (unless it won't install center, then I can use it). I was hoping to hold out and see how the head wings were on the Sogno, but UGH...I am not the most patient person. This is so frustrating. I know that Recaro really has no control over when it gets out of customs, but why sell them before they are available? Just causes problems.

Last edited:

southpawboston

those measurements, if correct, indicate the headwings are much wider than the YS's. i think i remember measuring them to be 6.5" at the most narrow point.

tl01

I wish the Signo wasn't so delayed. I'm debating about keeping my Como or waiting for the Signo.:confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC