Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Trade RXT for Britax convertible?

I was thinking about getting a Britax convertible for little dd. I have a few RXTs here, as well as enough XT's to transport a small army, so I was thinking I could do without one of the RXT's. I have never acquired a seat through swap, and will only trade with someone I know, and preferably someone local-ish.

Basically I'm throwing this out there, knowing its a long shot.

And I'm excited that there's a Canadian swap and wanted to go first, cause I'm like that.

Anyone?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I no longer have a Britax convertible....but it's looking like I'm going to have to do a 3 across in a new vehicle soon and may be in the market for an RXT. If you decide to sell...let me know!
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Re: Trade RXT for Britax convertible?

Quote Originally Posted by Chila88 View Post
    I no longer have a Britax convertible....but it's looking like I'm going to have to do a 3 across in a new vehicle soon and may be in the market for an RXT. If you decide to sell...let me know!
    Do we live close to eachother?

I don't have any Britax convertibles! That said, though, I might be willing to buy one at some point if you're ever selling?
    Mom to J - 5.5 years - 48lbs in a Nautilus
    and A - 2.5 years - 28lbs in an TFP
    RXT and TB as spares, riding in an F150 and Focus

I don't have a Britax seat to trade, but would also consider buying one of your Radians if you ever want to just sell since DS will likely outgrow his TFP RFing before he hits 2. I am nice and close at least!

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangie View Post
    Do we live close to eachother?
    I'm in Saskatoon. I have a ton of family in Calgary though and would probably just get someone to pick it up for me.
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Sure I can sell one - I guess I would sell the Shadow one. No idea the DOM, but I can check...

Well, I'm out! I got my hands on our new Highlander tonight and was able to make my HBTB, Classic BV and MR work in a 3-across. Yeah!!! I would much rather use a MR than an RXT rf day-to-day....so I'm happy!

Sorry that I highjacked your search for a Britax!!!

I'm in Prince Albert what would you be asking if you sold one?