spam me with pictures please (noob help)

Cryssy Jane

Looking for noob pictures in the following seats. Mom is currently 34 weeks and at last ultrasound a couple weeks ago baby was expected around 5 lbs (but we all know how inaccurate ultrasounds can be). Looking for:
A Chicco keyfit
A britax b safe
A baby trend flex loc
A cybex aton
A snug ride 35
A combi coccoro
A Chicco nextfit

Please and thank you. Please feel free to blur faces if needed. Photos will not be kept, just used to refer mom to. Thank you.

ADS

Mary_Ann

I don't have a picture of dd when she was born, but she was 20" and 8.14lbs. In the b-safe, the first slots were way below her shoulders and a week or 2 later, i moved her to the 2nd slots. Hth!

Meg

Here is a B-Safe pic:
8126184843_ae48a22b7b.jpg

In this pic she was around 7 1/2lbs. and 21in. She was just about even with the second slot.

Flex-Loc 30:
4332918825_6fbcd94197.jpg

In this pic he was around 8lbs. and 21in. He was on the second crank of the knob.

featherhead

Here is DD2 in the Keyfit. She was 7 lbs 11 oz and fit very well. DD3 was 6 lbs 8 oz, and also fit very well, though I never took a picture of her as a newborn in it.

IMG_2838.JPG

krasota

SR35 (down to 4lb version), all the infant padding in place, angle tolerance test:

Girlie was right around 7lbs--this was her original due date. If you want to download it, drop me a message on flickr. I probably have DLs restricted to friends/family. Or just grab it in a screencap.

Cryssy Jane

Thanks ladies. Mom will be at my house next week so I was just going to bring the thread up to show her then delete it after she's seen.

She was given a baby trend flex loc from her sister, but given that baby at the moment seems to be on the smaller side I'm thinking he may not fit correctly so I was going to present her with other options.

Syllieann

B-safe
5lb 7oz; 19.5", 38 wks gestation doing carseat test
Second to bottom slots-fit checked by cpst

Attachments

• ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 105

bella_1818

I didn't take pictures that would be helpful, but DS was 22 inches and 9 lbs and the Baby Trend Flex-Lock was above his shoulders for his first week.

Phineasmama

I have Aton pics but unfortunately my fat baby was twice that size :p

This is 24 hours old, infant insert used but the styrofoam "under 11 lbs" foam was NOT in

I know she looks like a 3 month old here but she was only 7 days old

Cryssy Jane

All of these are very helpful, thank you! Who knows what the baby will actually come out as so both ends are helpful!

PikkuMyy

This is my son at 6 days old in a Keyfit 22. He was born at 8 lbs 14 oz and ~20". I don't remember what slots he was on when we left the hospital. That cardigan looks so bulky now but I swear it was a thin wool cardigan. It was New Years Eve 2006 and cold out.

DSC01820_edited.jpg

skylinphoto

5lbs 8oz 18 3/4in long (37 weeker)
Baby trend flex loc. Ignore the after market head thingie..it was before I knew better. She was right at the slots if positioned just right, but as you can see..the slightest slouch left a bit of room above her shoulders.

3459440451_6beabd4bcd.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org

knkdt

Here is my newest dd in the Aton. She was about 7 lbs (maybe a bit under in this pic) and 19". She really started to fit the chest clip well at 6ish weeks, it was very wide for her in the beginning.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Thanks all. She seems pretty dead set on the baby trend since her sister gave it to her and gave her 3 bases as well. I don't feel confident and am now weighing my options. Mom is very petite and dad doesn't seem large, maybe baby will have some good chub on him?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC