New Nautilus with Safety Surround

ADS

Phineasmama

I kind of doubt it honestly...I don't think the slump has as much to do with the size of the wings as much as how it kind of juts out and is a little bulky and makes the child's head go forward.

Brycen'sMommy

They can't switch to a better buckle instead of making a new seat?

I just bought a new Graco Click Connect and the buckle has been improved. It still looks the same but is much, much easier. I had the older buckle that was nearly impossible to use and the newer version is so much better. :thumbsup:

creideamh

I just bought a new Graco Click Connect and the buckle has been improved. It still looks the same but is much, much easier. I had the older buckle that was nearly impossible to use and the newer version is so much better. :thumbsup:

Oh good! I hadn't heard that. :thumbsup:

NannyMom

So does this have eps foam on the outside of the shell like the boosters? Am I the only person that sees that as a problem?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

Stay tuned to CarseatBlog for more details and a giveaway!

So does this have eps foam on the outside of the shell like the boosters? Am I the only person that sees that as a problem?

I hope it's not. I see it not so much as a problem, but something that could be tweaked. I'm sure the overall protection is still great, though, even with the seemingly reversed location of the foam. I still wonder why they did that, nonetheless.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Oh and in regard to the revised buckles:

As parents ourselves, Graco takes great pride in the quality, usability and safety of all our products and always strives to provide products that meet the needs of our consumers.

After extensive usability assessments and valuable input from some of our consumers, Graco is converting the harness buckles used on some of our car seats. Graco is committed to an ongoing pursuit of the safest, most effective and easiest to use product technologies. The new harness buckles reflect this commitment.

If you are experiencing difficulty with your current harness buckle and cleaning it has not improved its performance, please contact our Graco customer service team at 800-345-4109.

cookie123

Graco sent me two new harness assemblies for my Nautiluses after I emailed them. They look identical at a glance. I never took them out of the package. They said something about them being improved I think. Anyway, I sold my Nautilus the other day and forgot about it. It did have the old style buckle on it, too.

sm1982

I received a replace buckle from Graco last week because mine was getting harder to unbuckle. There's definitely an improvement.

Last edited:

msg221

A couple of times now DH has had a very hard time unbuckling Nour from the Argos. I think I might be calling Graco to see if I can get a new buckle for it.

YinzerMama

I think the head slump in the nauti is due to how the head rest itself juts out at the neck. This area is somewhat smoother in the argos for some reason and non existant in the frontier since the whole back slide up and not just the head part. I wish they would fix this issue. A few tiny tweaks and it would be such a great seat As it is it is OK but it could be wonderful.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC