Well, that took forever and lots of sweat! And random questions

cookie123

It's too hot for car seat installation! I just finished wrestling the Pro Ride rfing into the Prius. I wanted to do a seat belt install because the latch strap is short and hard to latch in there and to pull it tight. Wow! The belt path is so little. Anyway I couldn't get it tight so I decided to do latch after all. Then after it was all done I decided I needed pool noodles. X2. And I had to take out the FR90 so I could get in there to buckle the seat belt when I did the first install. What an ordeal.

Why is the latch strap so short, that's what I want to know. I actually emailed them for a longer one once and they said no. Lol!

Does anyone know if the Foonf is higher than the ProRide?
Another thought - maybe I'll get a Coccoro. That's more my size. Is that pretty low down though?

ADS

djma

The foonf is higher than the proride. I was using a proride RF when I "met" the foonf. LOL

I have always found seatbelt installs with the proride to be a breeze. I do know the latch strap is short, though, which makes certain cars impossible to do latch installs.

creideamh

I loved the Coccoro in my Prius. Such a sad day when DD outgrew it. I absolutely hated the ProRide and Foonf in there, though the Foonf installs more easily.

cookie123

Yeah, the Pro Ride has to go. It's just isn't great for a quick in and out. And when else will I get to have a Coccoro. I need Cherry Pie. And an awesome deal.

Thanks for the input!

Oh I wonder if there's a tech discount?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC