Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Carseat Crazy

Re: PC/ISO Giveaway! (Booster or Gift Card)

Can't beat the PW for a three across in my van.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I'd either get the new Parkway or the Probooster. Can't decide just yet. I'd get it for ds3 for future use in the in-laws car.

Zack 12/20/90 Taylor 5/11/98
    Austin 4/16/03 69lbs 58" Happily riding in Incognitos!
    Gavin 4/20/09 53lbs, 47" FF in an RXT, GN, and 2 FR85's
    DN Olivia 10/2/14 riding in an SR35

Quote Originally Posted by Lenae View Post
    So, we get two entries right? Is so, I'd love the new Parkway for Colton for a spot without vehicle headrest support.
    Congratulations, Lenae, this is the winning entry!

I will be contacting you soon to arrange prize selection.

Happy to announce that Lenae was online and quick to reply, making it possible to upgrade her selection to a 2013 Parkway SGL that was in stock at Amazon for under the price cap! And it was the last one sold by Amazon.com with Prime shipping. Play the lotto today;-)

Congrats again, and thank you to everyone for entering the contest and for being a part of our community. I hope to do one more giveaway next week.