RFing ?

blackberry

DD will be 4 in Aug. and is 33lbs and 36" but her shoulders are about an inch or more above the 4th slot on her MyRide.
I know the harness is at or below for RF but how low is too low?

ADS

hope41more

DD will be 4 in Aug. and is 33lbs and 36" but her shoulders are about an inch or more above the 4th slot on her MyRide.

Wow. I'm impressed you made it this long! My 2 1/2 year old just outgrew his MyRide at 36.5 pounds and 37 inches. My DS must have a crazy high seated height.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
There is no ”too low” as long as the next slot is still above and the child otherwise fits, unless there are problems?

carseatmama007

If she's still got the required amt of shell above her head and is below the RF weight limit, then the closest slots at or above her shoulders are perfectly OK - they can't be too low.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC