Have you seen this Stroller Mate Snack tray?

USmominOz

I was just wondering if any one has seen this, they sell them here in Australia and in the states and do they work?

Don't try to fit other stroller snack trays onto your baby stroller! Now there is one made to do the job!

Introducing Stroller Matetm the ideal stroller accessory to complete your baby stroller!

Stroller Mate in use. Child easily gets in and out!
Stroller Mate in use.

Child easily gets in and out!

Our travel Stroller Mate will make life much easier when out pushing the kids. The baby stroller accessories can be found at great price. If you are looking for jogging accessories, umbrella stroller accessories, stroller trays, jogger stroller accessories or unique stroller accessories, you will find we have the perfect product for you. So if you have been looking for a stroller accessory site, you have come to the right place.

STROLLER MATE
Price includes shipping and handling!
STROLLER MATE
Click to enlarge image(s)

Stroller Mate is the stroller snack tray for your umbrella and jogging stroller. This simple yet effective stroller accessory will fit on baby strollers with an angled frame (16mm - 24mm). It features:

• width adjustments - fits all stroller widths;
• angle adjustments - allow snack tray to be flat on any baby stroller;
• strong lock-in clamps - for attachment onto different stroller frame sizes;
• tray arms allow for toys to be linked for safe keeping;
• deep cup and food holder to keep baby occupied with goodies placed on the tray;
• high raised lip to help contain spills.

Please note: All US and Canadian orders will be shipped out from our warehouse every Tuesday morning. (For orders place by Sunday).
$39.90
SKU 8101990000
Weight 2.42508 lb
Colors
Navy Blue [$39.90]
Black [$39.90]
Qty

Morning walks are now alot easier with our umbrella stroller. Isabella eats her breakfast over the Stroller Mate instead of her lap now!

Email Friend or Retail Store
http://www.strollermate.net/chicago...ture.image.mask.apply=false&pid=1189658765498

http://www.strollermate.net/chicago...ture.image.mask.apply=false&pid=1189658765498

javascript:viewProductImage('/store/2014433/viewproduct/files/2014433/uploaded/Stollermate 1.jpg')

Copyright © www.strollermate.net All rights reserved.
USA: 888 369 4226 Oxican Pty Ltd AUS: 1300 694 226
Email: info@strollermate.net

ADS

Athena

There was a time I really needed something like this and couldn't find anything. I wonder if it works. It looks nice, but it's hard to tell without seeing it in person and playing with it.

ETA: Just noticed the original post is from 2007. Wow. It seems like someone ought to have (hopefully) tried this by now. :) Or is it a bad sign that we've never seen it?

stephx0x0x

Well, I found out about this about 2 months ago when I had gotten the Chicco Liteway stroller and I wanted something for my son so we could put his snacks on. I ended up finding it on Ebay for 12 bucks. It came with the box but it did look a little used so I cleaned it a few times ( I was really cautious about that). It fit perfectly on my Chicco Liteway. I only used it 3 times because I ended up returning the Chicco Liteway, but I liked it and so did my son. We used it for a trip twice to the mall and once to the park. It was a good for him when he fell asleep at the mall and then after he woke up, I was able to put his lunch on there and also his snacks too. The only thing I didnt like was the place for the sippy cup, his sippy cup didnt fit in the holder but that was okay because he normally puts his sippy cup in his lap. Other then that, it was good for us while we had a compatible stroller, but since we dont have a compatible stroller anymore, its just sitting in my sons closet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC