Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

RF Radian 60 in 07 Odyssey 3rd Row?

Is it possible to get a good fit with the Radian 60 in the center seat of the third row?

I would like to purchase this carseat for my 6 month old son, but want to make sure it's a good fit.

I have my 26 month old twin girls RF in marathons in the captains' chairs and wanted to get a Radian for the youngest. Currently he is in his infant seat in the center spot of the third row.

Thanks so much!

Heather

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPST Instructor

Re: RF Radian 60 in 07 Odyssey 3rd Row?

Heather,

If your going to buy the seat from the store, see if they will let you try the seat out first in your vehicle.

Carseat Crazy

Looks like you should be ok:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=18235&page=3

-Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sfeitler View Post
    Looks like you should be ok:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=18235&page=3

-Sarah
    Hmm...where are you seeing it?

To the OP: I have a Radian I can try to put in the middle third row, but the Odyssey is so popular that I'm sure someone here knows for sure if it will. HOpefully they will chime in soon.

I imagine it will install just fine with LATCH, but remember the Odyssey's latch and tether only go to 40lbs, so after that you will need to use the vehicle seatbelts. The third row center position has a lap shoulder belt that comes down from the ceiling and the buckles on each side are VERY forward of the seatbite(crack of seat). I have a hard time getting any carseat installed in that position let alone the outboard positions. So just thinking of "the future" for your radian install.
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lovinwaves View Post
    Hmm...where are you seeing it?
    Sorry, here's a more accurate link:

http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...8&postcount=62

-Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sfeitler View Post
    Sorry, here's a more accurate link:

http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...8&postcount=62

-Sarah
    Oh, AWESOME!! Thanks
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

hooperb

Re: RF Radian 65 in 07 Odyssey 3rd Row?

Thanks so much for your replies.

I just ordered the seat and will let you know how it goes. We will try to install it in the extra seat in the middle of the captains chairs between the 2 Marathons, but if that doesn't work with all 3 RF, then we will keep my son in the 3rd row. If it doesn't fit now, then perhaps when we turn the girls around (someday), the Radian will fit RF between 2 FF Marathons.

Thanks again,

Heather