Target toy clearance July 2013!

Holly

Who is getting excited for the Toy clearance this month?
I went and checked out both my local stores, one on Saturday and the other today. There are SO MANY awesome toys on clearance this time! I want so much stuff! Things are at 30% and some 50% right now and they aren't in a big clearance aisle at my store but there are a lot of end caps with stuff and then a bunch of stuff is still on the aisle where it would go except with the clearance stickers on it.

The second store I checked today had much less on clearance, there were several items that were on clearance at the first store but not at the 2nd store. I know which one I'm heading to on 70% off day!

Here are several of the items that I am excited about!

Crayola Glow Dome
Crayola crayon maker
Several awesome playdoh sets
6 different games
color change jewelry making sets
cra z art drawing station
cra z art 5 in 1 lite up activity cube
Talking Spiderman mask
Polly pockets
And more!

I'm really excited for this one!

ADS

msg221

I haven't been, but every time I read about the big clearance at someone else's Target, I go to mine and it's either not on sale or it's 10% or something like that. It would be nice if they had some good stuff on clearance because Katelyn, Owen, and Ethan all have birthdays this month! In fact, Katelyn & Owen's 4th birthday is today!

Mags462

I just have to say that i always count on you to be my annual "reminder" for the Target toy clearance Holly :D

I was actually buying a present yesterday at Target and made a list - most things in my store were 50% off.....

So they will likely be 70% off on the 25th right??

ctbcleveland

Boo....I am still boycotting Target.

Holly - how come Wal-Mart doesn't have organized clearance events! they could learn a lot from target in this area. Wal-Mart is getting a ton of my business now but the clearance process is pretty weak there.

Holly

I am pretty sure it is the last Thursday in July. I'm going each Thursday just in case.
We were at a Shopko yesterday that had several clearance toys, I got a Bop it smash for $6.59 normally $20-$25!

Holly

Which games?

I'm trying to remember them all.
There was a go fish game but it's not cards, it's like a matching game where you get the fish with a suction cup rod and then turn it over and if it matches the color of your boat, you can keep it. The goal is to fill up your boat first.

There was a Twister dance game, a Monopoly hotels, a Dr Suess "Can you do that?" game, something like "Last word", and Apples to apples on the go.

StillThankful

I AM excited!:D

I usually get ALL the girls' Christmas toys from this clearance.

Thanks for reminding us of the clearance yearly. :)

Not really looking for anything in particular so anything is game. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the pics of all your scores!

Cryssy Jane

Northgate target just started clearance at 30 percent. There's some awesome build your own cars that we're going to keep an eye on and some marvel comics stuff, other than that there wasn't anything impressive. None of the board games were marked down.

BananaBoat

Our is pretty lame too :(
I can typically find better toys & much better prices at TJ Maxx or Marshall's, than any Target clearance event. It's annoying since I like shopping at Target better & am always there!

bpirof

My target kind of sucks for things like this, I live in ny close to Canada, and we have a huge amount of Canadians that come down to shop, and they literally clear shelves out, it's insane, so any clearance is gone before it gets good :-/

At my Target last night they had a large amount of clearance, but it was all 30% so far. My old Target clearances fast and is where I got the last 2 years of Christmas toys. Hopefully this one gets to 75% before all the good stuff is gone.

msg221

I just got back from Target and the toys were only 30% off. I went there to get a Beyblade set for Owen's birthday and I was pretty ticked off that the same set is $6 cheaper at Target.com! If Owen's party wasn't this Saturday, I'd have just ordered it online. There was another set that was on clearance, so I bought that one. They had a lot of Beyblade stuff on clearance so maybe when the next markdown happens I will pick up some more to keep at our house.

Mags462

Okay - so my Target is still sitting at 50% off for most things, and 30% still on a few items but they clearanced a BUNCH of new stuff in this past week.

I am going to have to REALLY restrain myself when the 70% off hits.... because there is SO much my kids would love. :D

Next Thursday should be IT.... i am very excited!! :)

Rosey

Thanks for the thread. My Target is still at 50% for most things. But I went ahead and bought the big Batman castle/house thing, and the Spiderman mask because those things are what I really wanted. I may browse again next week to see what is left at 70%.

My sister went to her Target and it was so picked over.

oddduck

My target kind of sucks for things like this, I live in ny close to Canada, and we have a huge amount of Canadians that come down to shop, and they literally clear shelves out, it's insane, so any clearance is gone before it gets good :-/

This year might be different as we have our own Targets now... BTW -- Targets in Ontario have toy clearance right now too. I scored a bunch of $2-3 toys (which were $4-6 reg) for loot bags for my kiddos birthday today.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC